New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city View Post
    My daughter asked a smart question one time about us going to heaven...she asked: "dad, when we die, do we stay the same age forever?"......i said.."yes, you will always be my baby, and i will always be your daddy........forever"....she smiled and gave me a big hug.
    galing, your daugther has the making of a good psychologist or a judge, very witty indeed=)

my patient gave me a cd of choo thomas, entitled heaven is so real, you can visit choothomas.com and check it out, ive seen the video and i am a bit hesistant to believe about the korean girl, her actions are somewhat doubtful, however her message feels so real.

if you reading the bible, is is stated that there would be heaven? with my minimal knowledge of the bible i could only recall "eternal life", i cant even recall if it says in the bible, how heaven is...

but if you have faith, believe and trust in God, pratices life as righteous as possible, i dont think youll end up in down under.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    i doubt that what we call reality today is also hell. in hell, we can't fight nor win against the demons, but in this world, we can.
    this is a good mind opener to those who believe in God...

so life here in earth is our chance or our only chance to fight this demon ha?...and once we do good we are winning...and its good to win..

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    i doubt that what we call reality today is also hell. in hell, we can't fight nor win against the demons, but in this world, we can.
    in hell, you dont fight with demons..you're one of them

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    beep beep lang po

..over naman ito

underbone po ang MC ko ..pero maligaya ako at hindi pa ako hiniya sa malalayong biyahe or tinirik sa daan kaya masasabi ko na maligaya ako na parang nasa langit pag bumiyahe ako

sa pagka alam ko magagandang bigbike ang sa inyo kaya ganyan tingin nyo sa mga UB cguro
    tsk tsk tsk

Ay sorry po, very stupid of me X20!

Patawad po...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by city View Post
    in hell, you dont fight with demons..you're one of them
    yeah but you're not demon the devil....you're the demon being punished in a boiling oil and fire and what not...and you want to repent(fight that devil) but its too late now..you blew your chance when you had life on earth.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    actually madami na nakakita ng demonyo dito sa mundo kaya siguro nga may impyerno.makininig lang kayo sa mga nag aaway sa paligid or sa balita sa tv, lagi nila sinasabi "demonyo ka"!yon ang magandang tanungin baka galing na sila sa impyerno kaya alam nila hitsura o ugali ni taning....pero kidding aside, this is just my piece;

a) there is no harm in believing;

a-1) if you believe there is heaven and you've been damn good all your entire life and there is really heaven, wow you are safe but if indeed there is no heaven nor hell what the heck, you did not loose nothing right?so it's really a matter of choice, just chose what you think is best.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In hell, you'd see those GRO's you've met before.

In heaven, you'd see those terrorists who blew themselves, virgins in tow.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    take note: pina-iksi ko nalang

Ecclesiastes 7:2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

what follows then will be either punishment in hell, or reward in heaven. Christ discussed more about hell than heaven bec the "bad news" of hell was part of the revelation of the "good news" of the Gospel.

This is the "what" part, I'm sure you've been told many times the "how" stuff. The "when" and "where" parts nobody on earth can say. Go figure, malaki ka na
    But the issue of what happens to us when time is no more, hypothetically it's beyond our wildest dreams and imaginations (heck, kahit na mag ecstasy ka pa 10x). we could not even begin to comprehend our natural world, even now I'm held in awe with simple stuff like the small baby's giggle or how a wheel can be manufactured from potatoes.

PS: tamaan ay wag magalit- peace

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    They say in Heaven, love comes first...

Ooh then Heaven is a place on Earth...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Panu na yung mga di catholic o walang religion at ang mga anak nila? sigurado na bang sa HELL na sila Pupunta?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Hypothetical Question: What's gonna happen TO US when we are in HEAVEN or HELL?