The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nah, it's some urban legend:

http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honestly, i really don't care... sometimes i believe that both exist, sometimes i believe that only heaven exists, most of the time i believe that i will just waste my time thinking about it.

kasi isipin nyo na lang, we really can't prove anything until we die, right? and when we die and find out, there's no way for us to tell the living what the truth really is... that is if there is life after death. what if when we die, that's the end of it, nothing happens after that? it's a never ending question.

basta ako, iniisip ko na lang that as long as i'm living my life the way i want to, i'll be ok... as long as i respect myself and other people, as long as i will be responsible and honest in everything that i will do whether it will be bad or good, i'm ok; and as long as i believe in myself and that i did my best in everything that came my way, i can face my maker without fear anytime, anywhere. at least i will not regret anything kung sa heaven, hell, or nowhere ako mapunta.
    Last edited by dazedchiq; July 30th, 2007 at 12:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    To me, heaven and hell is here while we are still alive, the moment we die...it's the end.
    Last edited by Zeus; July 30th, 2007 at 01:34 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    When we Tsikoters go to Heaven, we get to drive a Ferrari.

When we go to Hell, we get to drive an underbone
    +1!!! Hahahaha!!

My daughter asked a smart question one time about us going to heaven...she asked: "dad, when we die, do we stay the same age forever?"......i said.."yes, you will always be my baby, and i will always be your daddy........forever"....she smiled and gave me a big hug.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post

basta ako, iniisip ko na lang that as long as i'm living my life the way i want to, i'll be ok... as long as i respect myself and other people, as long as i will be responsible and honest in everything that i will do whether it will be bad or good, i'm ok; and as long as i believe in myself and that i did my best in everything that came my way, i can face my maker without fear anytime, anywhere. at least i will not regret anything kung sa heaven, hell, or nowhere ako mapunta.
    ako din dazedchiq yan din katwiran ko..to hell with the rest..im not afraid to face the creator when time comes... besides we were all dying since the day we were born... at syempre from dust to dust..

medyo nakakaligalig lang pag nag umpisa ka nang mag-intindi ng bible and teaching of Jesus..or even other religion regarding sin, the heaven and hell.

alam mo,madaling intindihin na may God kaysa evolution eh. say papano nag umpisa ang lahat.."big bang" yeah ok but papaano nagform ang big bang originally..so on and so fort ang daming dapat ipaliwanag na in reality eh super hirap isipin o maintindihan. but on the other hand "all were created by GOD" tapos ang boksing. di ba?..di ba kaya god was created by man..kasi nga pag di na maipaliwanag eh napakaconvenient sabihing "ah..magic yan"..syempre may gumawa nyan...and who?...syempre god..saan galing ang god?...that's it iisang question lang na hindi maipaliwanag ng husto..kung sasagot ng "no beginning and no end" wala na...tapos na..
    (huwag lang may magalit po sana ha?..)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    living a life in this world is hell because you are subject to physical laws and a lot of other laws: you feel pain, we age, our body deteriorates etc..

you are also considered to be living in hell if you were born so poor that the only car you can afford is a matchbox or probably less...a tincan matchbox thing.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Greetings mga fellow tsikoteer!

This topic caught my eyes. I’m no expert in religion not am I a fanatic but I would like to share what I know and my own experience.

The BIBLE is the ultimate authority for it is the “instruction manual” given by God and written by so many people from different walks of life in a span of several hundred years and inspired by God. If you don’t believe me, try to read it yourself and find out what am I talking.

As to the “Hypothetical” question of whether heaven or hell exist, make no mistake as the bible clearly says it does exist. It teaches that after a man (or woman) dies, his soul will either go to heaven or hell.

It is the choice you make now (while you are alive) that determines where you will end up. There is no hocus-focus here. You will not end up in heaven even if you have done every good deeds. God’s offer of salvation (and access to heaven) is very specific.

The Bible teaches us that God is Holy (sinless) and He detest sin! It also teaches that all people have committed SIN. Therefore all people are separated from God and are doomed for hell. But God provided a solution to this terrible problem of sin. He offered His one and only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us on the Cross. It’s the ultimate sacrifice. But Jesus didn’t remain dead, for He resurrected and join His Father in heaven.

Now here is the key ! This determines where you will go after you die. The Bible says: “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (people like us), THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON (Jesus Christ), THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM (Jesus Christ), WILL NOT PERISH (perish in the lake of fire called “hell”) BUT WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE (fellowship with GOD in heaven).”

So what should we do now to get saved (from hell) ?
    1. We have to acknowledge or admit that we have committed SIN and ask GOD for forgiveness;
    2. We have to BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is God’s son and He has already paid for our sins by dying for us;
    3. Then we have to ACCEPT his son, JESUS CHRIST personally into our lives and ask Him to be our LORD (meaning: ask Him to rule your life, from now on). If you ask Him, you’ll “feel” and “know” He is in you.
    4. Then you shall have ETERNAL LIFE (life without end in Heaven).

Friends, the “key” to heaven is in your hand ! You decide while you are still alive here on earth where you’ll spend your eternity – Heaven, if you put your trust in Jesus Christ, or to Hell, if you don’t have Jesus.

LASTLY, I know this all sounds too fantastic and ridiculous to many of you. I also find that too until I myself believed in Jesus. But let’s just say you’re not sure if you want to believe all these things and maybe there’s only a 1/100 chance that this is true. Let me ask you, would you gamble with your soul where it will spent eternity ? What if I was right ? (I didn’t make this up, its all written in the Bible).

Hypothetical ??? No my fiends. This is all very REAL !!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO.

Personally, I don't like thinking what HELL will be or if I or others will end up there - it's like you are just obeying God out of fear of going to hell.

The more important thing for me is knowing that there is a God regardless of your religious affiliation - regardless if you are a Christian or Muslim or Jew or whatever, it all boils down to the same thing (putting aside fanaticism and extremism). Heck – even if you don’t have a religion, God can still be with you.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTOOlow View Post
    Greetings mga fellow tsikoteer!

This topic caught my eyes. I’m no expert in religion not am I a fanatic but I would like to share what I know and my own experience.

The BIBLE is the ultimate authority for it is the “instruction manual” given by God and written by so many people from different walks of life in a span of several hundred years and inspired by God. If you don’t believe me, try to read it yourself and find out what am I talking.

As to the “Hypothetical” question of whether heaven or hell exist, make no mistake as the bible clearly says it does exist. It teaches that after a man (or woman) dies, his soul will either go to heaven or hell.

It is the choice you make now (while you are alive) that determines where you will end up. There is no hocus-focus here. You will not end up in heaven even if you have done every good deeds. God’s offer of salvation (and access to heaven) is very specific.

The Bible teaches us that God is Holy (sinless) and He detest sin! It also teaches that all people have committed SIN. Therefore all people are separated from God and are doomed for hell. But God provided a solution to this terrible problem of sin. He offered His one and only Son, Jesus Christ to die for us on the Cross. It’s the ultimate sacrifice. But Jesus didn’t remain dead, for He resurrected and join His Father in heaven.

Now here is the key ! This determines where you will go after you die. The Bible says: “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (people like us), THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON (Jesus Christ), THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM (Jesus Christ), WILL NOT PERISH (perish in the lake of fire called “hell”) BUT WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE (fellowship with GOD in heaven).”

So what should we do now to get saved (from hell) ?
    1. We have to acknowledge or admit that we have committed SIN and ask GOD for forgiveness;
    2. We have to BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is God’s son and He has already paid for our sins by dying for us;
    3. Then we have to ACCEPT his son, JESUS CHRIST personally into our lives and ask Him to be our LORD (meaning: ask Him to rule your life, from now on). If you ask Him, you’ll “feel” and “know” He is in you.
    4. Then you shall have ETERNAL LIFE (life without end in Heaven).

Friends, the “key” to heaven is in your hand ! You decide while you are still alive here on earth where you’ll spend your eternity – Heaven, if you put your trust in Jesus Christ, or to Hell, if you don’t have Jesus.

LASTLY, I know this all sounds too fantastic and ridiculous to many of you. I also find that too until I myself believed in Jesus. But let’s just say you’re not sure if you want to believe all these things and maybe there’s only a 1/100 chance that this is true. Let me ask you, would you gamble with your soul where it will spent eternity ? What if I was right ? (I didn’t make this up, its all written in the Bible).

Hypothetical ??? No my fiends. This is all very REAL !!!
    hooookay bro mike. =) I guess you set the tone as soon as you said you were a "fanatic".

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Hypothetical Question: What's gonna happen TO US when we are in HEAVEN or HELL?