New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Do you really have to die first in order these two exists?

Don't think so.

Hell is now. Our government, the world, the bills to pay, deadlines, corrupt policement, your math teacher etc-etc. Anything you can think evil in you everyday life.

Heaven is when you eat chocolates, spent time with your love one, saved a pet from euthanasia, passed an exam. Whatever makes you happy.

Up to you to find your jewels in this massive septic tank called earth.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hell is right under us literally. diba kumukulong molten lava ang inner core ng earth. that only means dun napupunta yun mga souls

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    When we Tsikoters go to Heaven, we get to drive a Ferrari.

When we go to Hell, we get to drive an underbone
    beep beep lang po

..over naman ito

underbone po ang MC ko ..pero maligaya ako at hindi pa ako hiniya sa malalayong biyahe or tinirik sa daan kaya masasabi ko na maligaya ako na parang nasa langit pag bumiyahe ako

sa pagka alam ko magagandang bigbike ang sa inyo kaya ganyan tingin nyo sa mga UB cguro
    tsk tsk tsk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The topic is awfully debatable as each one of us has his/her own beliefs on the premise of his/her religion.

For me, I can firmly rely on the Fatima Apparition where Lucia had the vision of hell. It was the first part of the secret of Fatima.

Anyhow, i'm not a scholar on such, but my faith is enough for me to pilot my judgement.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    the premise of this statement is wrong since it forgets the most important of God's gifts - free will. it is not God who choses whether you go to heaven or go to hell, it is YOU. if you choose to believe in Him, if you choose to be sorry for your sins and reconcile with God, then you go to heaven. choose otherwise, then you go to hell. the battle between God and satan is about winning your soul. why would God send you to hell if He loses in the end. it is not His choice, it is YOURS.
    yah.. and that's the mistery of it...this so called "free well" the battle between good and evil...and who will get your soul..(which had been thought since our early days)...but God still knows everything about the future no matter what....

well, of course it's the free well!!!..got it... well, I guess this thread is really useless..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't believe in heaven/hell.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sir its free will not free well.

i used to believe in heaven and hell when i was a kid.

but as i grew up my eyes were opened up to the harsh things in life.

that hell is here. like very very bad experiences in life.

pero sympre heaven din ay andito hehe woot woot

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nobody has ever proved there are those two, why bother about it hehe.
    i maybe wrong but i think nobody has ever disproved those two, so why not bother about it :peace:

but then again, i guess this is another one of those highly debatable issues, so in a way you're right, why bother

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Greek Mythology also has hades. and it's located underground. I wonder where Homer got the idea of hell.

there was this expedition in Russia wherein they dug some 30 km below. at 30 km below sea level, they stopped drilling. They were actually hearing moans and shouts of people suffering and the ground was getting hotter and hotter daw . come to think of it, Russia has the biggest unexplored land area until modern times (bigger than Europe and as big as the North American continent) ... but no cities with large populations.

I read some article before that the location of the ancient Greek's Hades were in the coordinates of the Russian region

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yup i recalled that story mentioned by my religion teacher during my highschool days. was actually mesmerized that time!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hypothetical Question: What's gonna happen TO US when we are in HEAVEN or HELL?