New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nakita ko lang kumakalat sa facebook. Thought I'd share.

FILTHY HYPOCRITES. As I was shooting in Davao City's San Pedro Cathedral during the observance of Good Friday, I noticed a Tagalog speaking man instructing this security guard to throw out a half-naked man who is silently kneeling and praying inside the church, saying that the churches in Manila prohibit persons with mental disabilities and vagrants to enter its premises. The security guard then assaulted the poor man without any warning poking him in the ribs several times using a "ratan" truncheon...I immediately took several burst shots of the detestable incident. Suddenly, an old man with a Bible in his hand tapped me on my shoulder and told me that it is improper to take photos of the incident and that it is also improper to take photos inside their heavenly church. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? Tama si Dong Abay. Banal na aso, santong kabayo. (Copyright: Karlos Manlupig)

NOTE: I opted to post this blurry picture to preserve the identity of the victim.
    I know that it's immoral to face God half naked, but what if it's all he got ? Wala naman ginagawang masama yung lalaki, he's just praying silently.

For the guard, the tagalog speaking man who asked to throw out the poor guy and to the man who has a bible on his hand, FU ! Dasal kayo ng dasal pero yung deeds niyo ang aalat.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ renz....convert na tayo.

that's uncalled for.
    bawal din ang camera sa loob ng church? kelan pa?
    bakit kung may weddings, di bawal, po-pose pa si father sa mga kinasal......
    Last edited by chua_riwap; April 7th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    since it's a good friday....di kaya flagellant yung nakahubad?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Tatawa nanaman mga INM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not a big deal for me, pinalaro lang nun feeling photographer, para social responsibility niya kuno, Kung Sobrang affected siya eh di sana pinigilan niya or nagsalita siya,

Kung Meron kaya pumasok Sa bahay niya na sira ulong nakahubad, Ano gagawin niya?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And to think Christ was nailed to the cross for causing a ruckus by shooing away people who have desecrated the temple into a Market place.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Condemn the guard and the Tagalog speaking man not the church nor the people running it
    Last edited by shadow; April 7th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Inhumane kasi ginawa nung guard, sana pinaalis niya nalang yun tao in a good way hinde nya pinoke and what not. Hehe

*chua : tara mag-INC nalang ako wahahaha

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Inhumane kasi ginawa nung guard, sana pinaalis niya nalang yun tao in a good way hinde nya pinoke and what not. Hehe

*chua : tara mag-INC nalang ako wahahaha
    baka may mag-PM na sa 'yo.
    "nabuksan na ang iyong kaisipan, "brother". malugod ka naming niyayakap"...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hahahahaha, even the guard has no respect for the church wearing a hat inside. remember padre damaso of noli mi tangere? shang pala, bakit ang mga guards may holter, wala namang weapon. at kung walang weapon, dapat alisin ang headgear while indoors. only in da peelipins
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; April 7th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hypocrites at their best!