New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Jejomar mayor ka ng guadalupe at doon ang mga supporters mo. Wag mo naman angkinin ginawa ng mga ayala at makati business club.

Binay: I’ll turn Caloocan into the next Makati City

No less than Vice President Jejomar Binay has vowed to help transform Caloocan City as the “next Makati City” should the United Nationalist Alliance’s local candidates led by Oscar “Oca” Malapitan win.

At the same time, Malapitan, the outgoing representative of the first district who is running for mayor, broke his silence on the allegations made against him by his political rival, outgoing Mayor Enrico Echiverri.

Echiverri’s son, Ricojudge Janvier, is running against Malapitan while Enrico Echiverri is eyeing the elder Malapitan’s congressional seat. His rival for the post is the representative’s son, Dale Gonzalo.

Speaking at the “UNA and Team Oca” miting de avance on Saturday, Binay noted that residents had yet to benefit from billions of pesos in yearly revenues earned by the city government.

“You receive so little [compared] to what Makati residents get. I believe there is something wrong here,” he told the thousands who joined the political rally.

Binay, who joked that he was a relative of the Malapitans since they were all of the same height, said that should father and son win, he would personally guide the city government in transforming Caloocan.

“I will guide the Malapitans. I will have sinned against you if they fail to fulfill the promises they gave to you,” he said.

For his part, the elder Malapitan denied the Echiverris’ accusation that he was engaged in vote-buying and instead hurled back the allegation at his rivals. With reports from Marc Joseph Alejo and Gia Anne Villanueva

Read more: Binay: I?ll turn Caloocan into the next Makati City | Inquirer News
    Follow us: *inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kapal ng mukha. Akala mo naman sya nagpaganda ng makati.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    FUTURE news headline:

"No coding today except for Makati and Caloocan"

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dadalhin niya mga Ayalas sa Caloocan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasan na si Holdencaufield? Diba tiga-Kalookan yun?

Pagandahin muna niya yung Guadalupe at gilid-gilid ng Makati na walang Ayala.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Walang Ayala sa Caloocan, kaya huwag na siya magyabang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hahaha ... Fat chance!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ilusyunado!

Lakas ng epekto ng katol ha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ayusin niya muna muka niya,

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002