New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    I actually admire Sen. Webb. Imagine giving up his political aspirations just to support his son. I don't think the evidence is beyond resonable doubt, I think the trial before was influenced by PR and not really from the evidence.

after Vizconde massacre..tingin ko si Sen. Webb hindi na lumaban ulit kasi alam niyang matatalo na......

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    As per the interview I listened to yesterday, may binabanggit si Webb na someone very powerful at that time na nakabangga niya in some expose he made when he was a senator and has a connection to this incident. He will spill all daw when the supreme court has made a decision, positive man o hinde. Hmmm ano kaya yun.

He also mentioned the name of Mayor Lim in the interview, parang may tinanong si Vic Lima and he answered si Mayor Lim ang tanungin mo, alam na alam niya ang kasagutan diyan at alam na alam niya na walang kasalanan ang anak ko.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    I really believe that H. Webb is really innocent. pilipinas talaga

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I really believe that H. Webb is really innocent. pilipinas talaga
    +1 ako dito sir.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Saang law school kaya galing ang judge na yun. Makes me wonder about the quality of their graduates at least in his/her batch. hehe.

How can Gary Valenciano, Atty. Carpio, FBI, US Govt be less than credible compared to Alfaro, an obvious drug-addict???

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    not really impossible. prior to 9-11 lax ang security ng US. yung classmate ko sa college na green card holder. nakaka-uwi dito sa pinas ng hindi na-stamp passport nya. making it appear na hindi sya umaalis sa US thus complyng with the required duration of residency.
    Wala ka ng dadaanan na immigration counters pagpalabas ng US, so talagang hindi tinatatakan ang passport. Ang importante is mabigay mo yung Form I-94 mo upon check-in sa airport.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Saang law school kaya galing ang judge na yun. Makes me wonder about the quality of their graduates at least in his/her batch. hehe.

How can Gary Valenciano, Atty. Carpio, FBI, US Govt be less than credible compared to Alfaro, an obvious drug-addict???
    Add Secretary of State Madeleine Albright who attested to Webb's stay in the US.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im no lawyer but AFAIK, mas matimbang ang testimony ng eye witness vs. any respected people sa society na nag bigay ng testimony na nakita nila si Webb sa US a few days before or after the incident (which was the case w/ Gary V, et al.)

dun naman sa high ranking official ng US, it was certified through document, while kailangan daw na andito sya personally to attest yung authenticity ng documents na yun, kaya naging walang saysay.

I agree with some of members' insight here na baka nga innocent si Web, though magaling sa technicality yung lawyers/d.a. for that case.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88 View Post
    im no lawyer but AFAIK, mas matimbang ang testimony ng eye witness vs. any respected people sa society na nag bigay ng testimony na nakita nila si Webb sa US a few days before or after the incident (which was the case w/ Gary V, et al.)

dun naman sa high ranking official ng US, it was certified through document, while kailangan daw na andito sya personally to attest yung authenticity ng documents na yun, kaya naging walang saysay.

I agree with some of members' insight here na baka nga innocent si Web, though magaling sa technicality yung lawyers/d.a. for that case.
    kahit matibay kung meron enough alibi yun accused eh walang kwenta yun eye witness. just like in this case.

they still need to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" konting pagdududa lang hinde pwedeng ma convict ang isang suspect.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    not really impossible. prior to 9-11 lax ang security ng US. yung classmate ko sa college na green card holder. nakaka-uwi dito sa pinas ng hindi na-stamp passport nya. making it appear na hindi sya umaalis sa US thus complyng with the required duration of residency.
    actually some of my cousins ganyan pa rin ang ginagawa some are US green card holder and yun iba Canadian citizen, post 9/11 pwede pa rin dito sa atin na walang stamp ang passport. the problem is with Phil immigration and not sa US side.

pero there are other ways para mahuli yan and I believe the Webb presented such documents like plane manifest etc.

so kahit anong peke mo you can't cover everything.

can you explain why would a US secretary of State signed a document stating that Hubert was in the US during that time frame kung hinde totoo? I'm sure they did all the checking, counter checking before she signed it.

ganun ba kalakas si Freddie Webb? and besides from what I've read the document was requested by the NBI and not by the defense, 'coz if has to go through proper channels, in short it was a gov't to gov't transaction.

lagay natin sa present day, pwede kaya mag request si Sen Lacson kay US secretary of State Hillary Clinton na mag sign siya ng document stating na nasa US si Lacson during the time na murder si Dacer?

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Hubert Webb (VIZCONDE Massacre) et al: "Not Guilty" [Merged Threads]