New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    House panel OKs bill on legalizing medical marijuana use | News | GMA News Online

The House Committee on Health has approved a bill seeking to legalize and regulate the use of marijuana for medical purposes.

The House panel unanimously endorsed House Bill 180, otherwise known as the proposed "Philippine Medical Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act," following consultations with patients, advocacy groups, health care practitioners and experts.

The objective of the bill, authored by Isabela Representative Rodolfo Albano, is to legalize and regulate the medical use of cannabis, found to have beneficial and therapeutic uses in treating chronic or debilitating medical conditions.

If enacted into law, the measure will establish Medical Cannabis Compassionate Centers (MCCC) which are authorized to sell, supply and dispense cannabis to qualified patients or their caregivers through S3-licensed pharmacists.

The MCCC is licensed by the Department of Health based in department-retained hospitals, specialty hospitals and private tertiary hospitals.

The bill will also provide for the establishment of the Medical Cannabis Research and Safety Compliance Facilities mandated to conduct scientific and medical research on the medical use of cannabis.

The DOH will issue identification cards to qualified medical patients upon certification from physicians with whom they have a bona fide relationship as having debilitating medical condition. They should also receive therapeutic or palliative benefits from medical cannabis use.

The department will also provide training for medical cannabis physicians.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is good news

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    chongki legal.. yosi bawal!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My gad i heyt drugs!!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    matutuwa si Cheech and Chong nyan

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

LET ME ROLL IT TO YOU !!!

Silaban na iyan!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    napanuod ko sa news.... haaay salamat lumalawak na information dito...... mukhang malaki chance na pumasa ito....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    --

"wala pa tao gumamit ng medical marijunana na namatay dahil naoverdose.."

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    imagine yung negosyo pwede dumami pag naapprovahan ito.... hectarya organic marijuana farming.... Ang target dito export cannabis oil...

at ito medical marijuana eh subok na subok na safety.... napupulitika lang kasi madami maitutulong at wala ata patent ito... anyone can make it... Kaya haharangan talaga ng pharamaceutical companies yan.

yung iba kasi iniisip hihithitin...... halleeer!!!! ano yan may epilepsy na yung bata tapos pahihithitin pa....

eh yung dengvaxia nga pucha inapprovahan agad..... ngayon naglalabasan na deadly side effects......

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Papayagan na ba mag import ng ganito? [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast