The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hay mga aktibistang ewan!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Obviously you know nothing about either school. Do you have empirical evidence to support your claim, other than the English proficiency in those schools?

America's worshippers and blind followers are all over the country and not just concentrated in those schools. Kung napanood mo yung balita tungkol sa symposium sa UST, nakita mo sana yung mga taga-Zamboanga, winawagayway pa yung bandila ng America. Sang-ayon daw sila sa VFA dahil panangga raw nila ito sa terorismo, lalo na sa lugar nila.

Pumunta ka sa Olongapo at Clark, at kausapin mo yung mga taga-doon at maririnig mo kung gaano nila ka-miss ang mga Kano. Kung nakapagpila ka sa US embassy, mapupuna mo na karamihan ng mga gustong mag-apply ng visa, lalo na ng green card ay hindi taga ADMU, DLSU o ano pa mang pribadong paaaralan.

Kaya saan mo napulot yung idea na maraming worshippers at blind followers ang Aemrica sa ADMU at DLSU?
    Yea people from DLSU/Ateneo mostly get their visa through petition.....end of discussion. But to say that maraming worshippers and blind followers ang DLSU/Ateneo is stereotyping.

Hindi lahat gusto makapunta ng states. Hindi lahat ng galing sa school na yan gusto mag-work dun and ung iba hindi na kaylangan mag-work alam nyo naman siguro un. It's insulting kahit galing ako sa CSB. Parang sinabi na USA nuthuggers ung mga taga DLSU/Ateneo.

Wait tanong ko lang, san ka ba nag-college jedi13? Parang hate na hate mo ung DLSU/Ateneo bakit talo ba kayo lagi sa UAAP? Or wala sa UAAP or NCAA ung school mo

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here's one Hillary noticed but look how neutral she is? aware that the catholic church ang una magre-react Let's wake up people of the Phils. wag tayo pauto sa mga religious advice, ito primary cause kung bakit tayo mahirap and lately binabaha

Hillary makes pitch for reproductive health
    (The Philippine Star) Updated November 13, 2009 12:00 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Aware of opposition to artificial contraception from groups including the Catholic Church, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said yesterday her government would leave it up to the Philippines to decide if it would accept Washington’s offer of assistance in promoting planned parenthood and reproductive rights.

“Of course, as with any policy, we work with our partners and our allies. It is up to the people and the government of the Philippines to accept any assistance that we might be willing to offer, though I know this is a matter of concern in society here in the Philippines,” Clinton said at a press conference at the Goldenberg Mansion in Malacañang when asked for her stand on the controversial Reproductive Health Bill.

“I respect that and we certainly do not have any intention or plan to preempt or otherwise go beyond or around the attitude of the society,” she said.

Clinton said she personally believes that family planning is an important aspect of development because it empowers women by enabling them to make choices that are in the best interest of their children.

Family planning, she said, also increases educational competence, increases income generation, and provides a much stronger basis for human development.

“We have a lot of experience now trying to empower and educate women so they are able to make these decisions and they have access to family planning,” she said.

“It is not only a positive for the woman and her family but for the larger society,” Clinton said. “I think that is the other point that I would make, but again I would reiterate all these decisions are certainly up to the people and the government of the Philippines.” – Pia Lee-Brago
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/newre...te=1&p=1363025

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Let's see what happens. Nakakahiya pa kaylangan pa manggaling sa isang american yan for sure may mga religous people na naman babatikusin ung sinabi nya just for the sake of defending their beliefs.

Dami na din nagsabi ng mga sinasabi ni Clinton pero ano nakuha nila? Wala. Na-criticize pa sila. For sure ma-conscious yang mga politician na yan and magpapa-impress na i-push ung sa birth control.

It's almost 2010, filipinos should wake up na hindi lahat nakukuha sa pagdasal-dasal. Kasi hindi maprevent ang pregnancy sa dasal.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Yea people from DLSU/Ateneo mostly get their visa through petition.....end of discussion. But to say that maraming worshippers and blind followers ang DLSU/Ateneo is stereotyping.

Hindi lahat gusto makapunta ng states. Hindi lahat ng galing sa school na yan gusto mag-work dun and ung iba hindi na kaylangan mag-work alam nyo naman siguro un. It's insulting kahit galing ako sa CSB. Parang sinabi na USA nuthuggers ung mga taga DLSU/Ateneo.

Wait tanong ko lang, san ka ba nag-college jedi13? Parang hate na hate mo ung DLSU/Ateneo bakit talo ba kayo lagi sa UAAP? Or wala sa UAAP or NCAA ung school mo
    Through petition? No way, man! We simply talk to a consul. Simple as that.

Teka muna... you're from CSB? As in College of St. Benilde? E di ba La Salle din yan?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    bah, i'd rather wear a tin foil hat

also for the record, i never planned to visit US
    Talaga ha??????

I heard that before from my activist friends...

Where are they now??? In the US!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Through petition? No way, man! We simply talk to a consul. Simple as that.

Teka muna... you're from CSB? As in College of St. Benilde? E di ba La Salle din yan?
    Yup. Ibig ko sabihin by petition, most students from the schools he mentioned may mga families na dun and it will be easier to get a visa.

And yes, baka pagka-pasok pa nga lang without even saying a word approved na

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ha-ha! Natumbok mo Bro. Yung mga protesters kahapon, lahat sila galit sa US. Pero palagay ko, a lot of them wants to migrate sa US or somewhere else, if given the chance.

Galit sila sa US, pero tingnan mo pantalon nila....Levi's.
    ironic ba heheheheheheh

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sorry but this thread is useless. if you say something controversial, at least have the decency to explain why you said it. total rubbish, sorry.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Talaga ha??????

I heard that before from my activist friends...

Where are they now??? In the US!!!
    That's strange.

My activist friend from College is now in Congress...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
hillary in UST