New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Diba Mampalaya natural gas?

Anyway, based on the article above, walang difference sa pump prices coz the oil will be priced at international market prices.

Supply lang ang effect. At least pag kinulang ang oil na mabili natin sa abroad, etong Galoc makakatulong...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    BS talaga... Hopeless talaga Philippinas... How can you be proud?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ampalaya ata nasa isip ko nung tinype ko yung Mampalaya hehe...

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    IMO it will not lower the oil price, it will only give us an additional source of oil.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    good news unless patawan din ng royalty and taxes like what the government did with natural gas.

to the current government: Please Moderate your Greed...

I second the motion!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I believe it IS supposed to lower the cost a bit -- by lowering the landed cost of crude oil used in our refineries and not because the oil is "ours". I doubt it will have that big an impact, though I don't know exactly how much. But I will ask.

If someone reminds me, I can post a follow up here.

The killer is that the extra revenue from royalties and fees are the ones that should make the oil "cheap" -- if the government's greed is moderated, that means they CAN lower taxes and rely somewhat on the oil revenues. But that's assuming they don't retain the taxes and pocket the oil revenues or vice versa.

If it just gets stolen again ... short people got, no reason (it's a song) ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

Anyway, based on the article above, walang difference sa pump prices coz the oil will be priced at international market prices.

Supply lang ang effect. At least pag kinulang ang oil na mabili natin sa abroad, etong Galoc makakatulong...
    wag naman sana...
    sana talagang makatulong sya sa pagbaba ng gas prices...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In this time of 'crisis', the/our government should formulate policies that will make the most of our natural resources for the greater benefit of the nation...

6220:foryou:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

OT: Something is randomly triggering this double post thing. It is not computer-related nor ISP-related since this happens on my laptop (the one I am using now) on PLDT DSL and to a couple of PCs that I use in the house on Innove-DSL.... All of them are running Firefox though....

Exxon is going here for more exploration. I just hope that we can hit the big time here.... It is about time....

6220:foryou:
    Last edited by CVT; June 16th, 2008 at 09:29 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i don't want to sound too pessimistic, but do you really think that if we strike an unlimited amount of oil e aasenso ang bansa? sa tindi ba naman ng greed at apathy ng nasa gobyerno e magttrickle down ito agad sa lahat?

hmmm. well hopefully magkaroon ng pagbabago, at least in our lifetime.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
GOOD news oil for our country