4 14.81%
  • FAIL

14 51.85%
  • don't care

9 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]If you were to judge GMA on her SONA in 2008, what grade would you give her? A PASS or FAIL? [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alam ko mamaya pa SONA. Pero I say I don't care. I will continue to do what I have to do regardless of the state of this nation. If it becomes bad enough. I wouldn't hesitate to leave.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In my opinion, her administration should be given a failing grade....

6505:Bath:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    2 words: EPIC FAIL
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I couldn't care about GMA's SONA. We all know year in and year out its pure, unadulterated B.S. anyway.

I do wonder why a lot of people make it such a highly anticipated event complete with protest rallies, riot police, barricades, interviews from known critics ( from the political, economic and religious sectors), as well as all the pomp and pageantry of the collective band of trapos in the House of Representatives.

Wouldn't it be great if they all just buckled down to work instead of engaging in useless talk?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I couldn't care about GMA's SONA. We all know year in and year out its pure, unadulterated B.S. anyway.

I do wonder why a lot of people make it such a highly anticipated event complete with protest rallies, riot police, barricades, interviews from known critics ( from the political, economic and religious sectors), as well as all the pomp and pageantry of the collective band of trapos in the House of Representatives.

Wouldn't it be great if they all just buckled down to work instead of engaging in useless talk?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well SONA is a law. It has to be done annually yan ang sabi sa batas. Kaya pure BS lang yan wala tayong magagawa...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    BS lang naman ang mga sasabihin niya eh. IMO sobrang naging garapalan ang graft and corruption sa term niya. sobra na ang red tape.

kaya 0.0 ang grade niya sa akin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sona invitation states that the sona will be on july 28, 2008 3pm, correct me if im wrong...shouldnt the guest arrive a bit earlier, its 3:11pm world time, the programme must already start.

legislator must follow the protocol they produce in order for us to heed them.

overall although i havent heard gma sona yet, i could just say that gma and all public official must limit their enjoyment in hoarding peoples cash.

instead work on a better system that could help alleviate the ailing economy as well as the poor.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    She's a dismal failure.

She deserves to be shot. In case, she survives, she should be shot again. Lawmakers should pass a law making "hyperbolic" pygmies ineligible to run for public office.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
GMA SONA 2008 - PASS or FAIL