New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GMA7 always plays safe.
    i remember... sila lang ang hindi gov't. station during the term of marcos.
    kung sino yata ang naka-upo, duon sila sipsip.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I also saw the footage of that DZBB interview with the president. Pulos puri inabot ni Mike Enriquez sa presidente! LOL! Responsible journalism, being number one and way ahead of the number 2... stuff like that. In my opinion, the president was really sucking it up to the station.

Eto naman si Mike Enriquez walang pagsidlan ng tuwa. Although he kept on interjecting that they also criticize the president and the administration, he said this while giggling like a teenage girl. No offense mga kapuso, but that's what he sounded like to me. Tuwang-tuwa talaga si Mike Enriquez. And who can blame him? Heheh.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well shempre nasa harap mismo ng presidente ng pilipinas eh :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel
    Eto naman si Mike Enriquez walang pagsidlan ng tuwa. Although he kept on interjecting that they also criticize the president and the administration, he said this while giggling like a teenage girl. No offense mga kapuso, but that's what he sounded like to me. Tuwang-tuwa talaga si Mike Enriquez. And who can blame him? Heheh.
    ganun po talaga humagikgik ng tawa tong taong to sa radyo.

he is very responsible journalist. kaya wag matutuwa si GMA dahil alam ng taong to ang BAHO ng gobyerno nya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    well shempre nasa harap mismo ng presidente ng pilipinas eh :D
    pekeng presidente kamo. lifted naman na 1017 di ba? baka ma warrantless arrest ako eh.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    pekeng presidente kamo. lifted naman na 1017 di ba? baka ma warrantless arrest ako eh.

nice one bai

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing kasi sa ABS CBN yung inutil niya na VP eh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    d lang dapat responsible journalism babalingan......dapat number one 22kan ang RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP!!!... comments are only made upon observation on whats going on!!! WALANG MABIBITAY NA OFW KUNG MAGANDA LANG SANA BUHAY NG PINOY!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    LOL...easy lang...

I've been following this. Actually, matindi nga ang galit ng mga Lopezes kay GMA. They were fighting with Noli over his support of her, so I don't think that Noli is any part of the reason why GMA is fighting with ABS CBN.

We'll see where this case goes. At the moment, the NTC deputy director says he sees no evidence in the coverage that could become cause for legal action.

Ika-nga, likely tactic nanaman ni Glo... "divide and conquer". Agree with resmile and CtrlAltDel, baka nga wise move ito on her part.

Instead of her general media bashing of the previous year, she's found a focus.

And that's scary...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    while all this brouhaha about proclamation 1017 is going on ..and this conspiracy theory about the leftists and rightists getting together for a plot to "destroy our democracy"....most of us failed to see what is happening in the background.... like...
    - senate report on the misuse of the agriculture fund, concluding that the president is also responsible for the misuse
    - senate report on the garci issue
    - the internal report from within the military about the vote rigging and the involvement of high ranking military personnel

mahusay talga ang gobyernong ito sa diversionary tactics... kung medyo mahina ka pumik up..malilinlang ka talaga.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
GMA Matindi Galit Sa Channel 2?