New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    -kung retake kasi what if on the first take they pass and on the second take they failed?
    -additional expenses, another time to consumed reviewing;

however if the nurses pass the second time, additional laurel on their head, and cleared reputation of the philippine nurses as a whole, however i dount if the nurses who passed the exam would retake... its a matter of govt decision, if they be strict of implementing an execellent professionalism, a retake is a must, no leakage this time...

i myself had been through a leakage and cheats bak on high school NCEE, however as i step college i try not to cheat, my cheating habit is reduced to 90% and absolute no cheating during board exam, i depended on my stock and learned knowledge coupled with prayers chuch visitation, kasama na sa pagrereview yun=)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as i've said, retaking the board exams is the only way for them to redeem their lost reputation.

if they don't retake, nobody will hire them as nurses. that's a fact.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Again, correction... nobody locally. As long as they pass the NCLEX, they can still work overseas... but of course, since the government is invalidating the exam results, the point is moot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there was a news from inquirer, i think, that some hospitals in the US & UK are avoiding this batch of nurses. talagang kawawa talaga yung mga naghirap sa pagaaral at pagrereview dahil lang sa ilang mga bugok.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Goodluck nalang sa kanila. Ipako nila sa krus yung pumiyok.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, sino nga ba yung pumiyok? board taker ba or official ng PRC?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe, loko yung pumiyok, nakalamang na nga nandamay pa...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If that's the case, I guess there's no choice for the examinees.

Bad trip talaga ang PRC.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Easy lang talaga magsabi mag re-take, pero kung ikaw yun, kapatid mo or friend mo ang nag test at pumasa last June mag retake ka, sila? Diba sila ang victim sa kalokohan ng iba? Wait na lang sa result Court of Appeal.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakakapagtrabaho ba sila sa ngayon?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
GMA Laban O Bawi nursing exam.