nabuking si midas
    huuuhhhhhhhhhh! (sabay takip sa bibig.....:gayfight

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Napanganga kasi siya sa laki ng mic.... :hysterical:

14.4K:out:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    hahaha...una ko pa lang kita yan si Midas duda na ako sa kasarian...hehehe...bumigay din si ateehhh!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sugoi_yats View Post
    hahaha...una ko pa lang kita yan si Midas duda na ako sa kasarian...hehehe...bumigay din si ateehhh!
    Masyado kasi prim and proper si ateh :hysterical:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tanggap na ng kampo ni pandak na sa kulungan ang bagsak nya.
    wala nang house arrest.......

elena horn....pwede na kayo magsama ni pandak sa selda, at doon kayo mag-iyakan maghapon...isama nyo pa si yagbols topacio.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/100865/...80%94spokesman

Arroyo ready for jail—spokesman

MANILA, Philippines—As lawyers tangle over where to detain her, former president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo has reckoned with the possibility of suffering the fate of deposed President Joseph Estrada, who was initially detained in a government facility while on trial for plunder, and is prepared for it — or so says her lawyer-spokesman.

The Pampanga lawmaker, facing charges of electoral sabotage in the Pasay Regional Trial Court, has moved for house arrest, dropping an earlier petition for hospital arrest in her suite at the St. Luke’s Medical Center in Taguig City. Her lawyer Raul Lambino, however, conceded that the odds were now stacked against the option of house arrest after government prosecutors strongly opposed this in court.

And so, the possibility of her detention at the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center in Quezon City, or at the Southern Police District headquarters in Taguig, the two venues proposed by the government, loom larger. “She could suffer the same treatment that was given to Erap, that is, to be detained in a government facility or hospital,” Lambino said in a telephone interview. “We are ready for that. It could happen.’’

“As she said: `We accorded Erap a resort arrest, the best resort that he has. If P-noy (President Aquino) can’t give us the same courtesy, so be it.’ She’s spiritually, psychologically, and emotionally prepared for all the hardships she’s going to face and she’s nowfacing. I don’t know if her physical body can take all this,” he added.

“It would be very difficult for us to get a house arrest because the government has changed its position. It was an offer coming from the government. We were confident it will not object and renege on its promise. Now they’re objecting,’’ he said. Had the government not objected, it would have been easier for Judge Jesus Mupas to have ruled on the defense motion, he added. Both prosecution and defense panels are to formalize their positions on Tuesday, according to Lambino.

“GMA is not asking for a paradise resort…. Whatever the court decides, we’re going to respect it. GMA is ready to face all the difficulties,’’ he said.

Lead Comelec prosecutor Ma. Juan Valeza has moved that Arroyo be transferred to any government detention facility, including theSPD headquarters in Taguig, after her camp declared she was “medically fit” to leave the hospital.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    May humihirit pa eh buking na nga. tsk tsk

Malaki kasi support na binibigay ni GMA dito noon eh.

Cebu archbishop backs Supreme Court ruling on Arroyo | Inquirer News
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Let's ready to grumbbbbbbllllleeeeeeeeeee....

14.4K:out:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's this priest who is questioning why the "mob-lynching" of GMA:

Why is there so much 'mob lynching' of CGMA?
    Fr. Eliseo Mercado, OMI
    Posted at 11/27/2011 12:03 AM | Updated as of 11/27/2011 12:19 AM
    Tweet

Peace to All!

Today, we celebrate the first Sunday of Advent and I cannot help but ask the question why there is so much 'mob lynching' of the former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo? No doubt, if we go by the continuous barrage of text surveys, there is a public demand for 'blood' and PGMA has been demonized as if she were the personification of evil.

I am a friend of PGMA for many years since she first became public servant as a Trade Undersecretary under President Cory. It is a friendship that has known ups and downs depending on the vagaries of politics, especially in the last years of her presidency. I am no stranger to her virtues as wells as sins, yet I can always stand as her friend, especially in times of needs and sickness. It is a friendship that goes beyond the vagaries of politics which in practical terms have been translated as 'weather weather lang'.

I am a strong believer of justice and the rule of law and for this reason, I uphold that indeed if PGMA has committed any wrong during her nine years as President of the Republic, let the issues or cases be PROPERLY filed in Court and not in public forum for mob lynching.

I visited her in the hospital last Thursday to honor a sick friend remembering that when I was similarly confined in the hospital after my open heart surgery in 2002, she was the first visitor I had after I was released from ICU. And during my visit, she fondly remembered that the first Muslim Cabinet member she had upon assumption the Presidency was due to my text message. This she also acknowledged publicly during her first Presidential visit to ARMM. She also told me that never in her nine years as President was a Muslim was lacking in her official family.

I cannot overlook the fact that I had the special 'privileged' of having 'mutual contact' on Mindanao Affairs and on the peace process by text messages until we parted ways when I joined the former President Cory Aquino to ask for her resignation post the nbn scams.

PGMA as President could be characterized as a worker, at times, bordering to being a 'workaholic'. She had the discipline and the stamina to sit, read and act with determination what she believed to be good for the country, with a special concern for Mindanao. She was, definitely, grounded and focussed!

In nine years as President of the Republic, her administration was also equally characterized by scams that led to coup attempts, impeachment attempts, and call for resignation.

In short, she has almost equal share of successes and scams. Yet, I believe that to resolve all these controversies we should be guided by our high ethical standard and rule of law NOT by any tinge of vindictiveness and definitely NOT by mob lynching albeit it seems popular!

I am not ashamed to visit her in her sick bed... and I am not embarrassed to say that I have brought her some joy in times when she feels she is all alone seemingly abandoned and feeling being the victim of government's fixation to bring her to prison before Christmas at all cost.

I also believe that government has bigger concerns and much bigger agenda other than PGMA's travel to seek medical assistance. And definitely, I feel that it is a tragedy if PGMA from the looks of media coverage and debates has become seemingly the main and only agenda of government. I thought when Justice Conchita Carpio Morales has been appointed as 'Ombudsman', the prosecution of wrongdoing now belongs to her jurisdiction and government can attend to more important things other than PGMA!

Moreover, though we are a Republican government where all are equal before the law, yet by tradition and culture I too subscribe both in spirit and praxis to the French maxim: 'noblesse oblige'. Former President of the Republic like our elders command that 'noblesse oblige' - perhaps no longer on basis of royalty and blood but on the basis of the good work done.

We remember not only the bad deeds but also the good ones, specially in times of sickness and needs. In fact, even in times of war, sickness demands magnanimity of spirit and on this basis, sanctuary and truce are, often, declared even among mortal enemies and combatants.

I am truly saddened that people are being goaded to leer for mob lynching of PGMA even in times of sickness and definitely I see this as wanting in magnanimity of spirit. I have observed this with trepidation and I have asked myself where all these cruelties are coming from... I have seen many battles fought in Mindanao and so much casualties and victims. Yet I have always examined myself if I have been wanting in remembering our tradition as well as our magnanimity as a people? In the final analysis, I believe that each one shall be measured by this yardstick of magnanimity...!

SGD FR. ELISEO 'JUN" MERCADO, OMI
    Mindanao Peace Advocate
    Director, Institute for Autonomy and Governance

26 November 2011
    Cotabato City
    Either he's been living under a rock for the past 9 years or he has turned blind and deaf to the accusations being thrown at GMA. Unlike a public lynching where a hanging or beheading is a guaranteed result, GMA will have a chance to fight her accusers in court (with a very friendly Supreme Court at that). Time and again, she and her allies have tried mightily to thwart attempts to get to the truth of cheating in national and local elections --- to which witnesses have started coming out after mustering enough courage. People are tired of being lied to again and again and its about time those who purport to lead and leave a legacy based on corruption are made to answer for the wrongs they've committed.

To Fr. Mercado, I would suggest that he take off the mantle of a priest and join the defense team of GMA, instead. You'd be wise not to make "she's the workaholic" the thesis of your defense, though. That is, unless you'd want to visit her in jail instead of a hospital.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    There's this priest who is questioning why the "mob-lynching" of GMA:

Either he's been living under a rock for the past 9 years or he has turned blind and deaf to the accusations being thrown at GMA. Unlike a public lynching where a hanging or beheading is a guaranteed result, GMA will have a chance to fight her accusers in court (with a very friendly Supreme Court at that). Time and again, she and her allies have tried mightily to thwart attempts to get to the truth of cheating in national and local elections --- to which witnesses have started coming out after mustering enough courage. People are tired of being lied to again and again and its about time those who purport to lead and leave a legacy based on corruption are made to answer for the wrongs they've committed.

To Fr. Mercado, I would suggest that he take off the mantle of a priest and join the defense team of GMA, instead. You'd be wise not to make "she's the workaholic" the thesis of your defense, though. That is, unless you'd want to visit her in jail instead of a hospital.
    This kind of behavior by a priest is just not acceptable, for the sake of argument so when the former leader was filed with an impeachment case before and her allies blocked it even though without hearing the whole merit, is this okay with you Fr. Mercado? Typical example of what Christ said that you could not serve 2 masters at a time. Better think and set your priorities straight Mercado.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
GMA arrested on electoral sabotage