New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Malamang babalik na naman tayo sa Erap 101, "Walang kaibigan, walang kamag-anak, walang kumpare" speech.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Listahan ng mga magagagawa nina FPJ at Noli, bilang presidente at bise-presidente ng Republika ng Pilipinas 2004-2010

continued on next post

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i feel the administration will do all means para di manalo si FPJ.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit anong sabihin nyo, wala nang pag-asa ang mga pinoy. Puro mga kurakot/corrupt lahat yan, kahit sinong iluklok mo. Mga boboto pa kay FPJ eh generally mga mahihirap, di nila alam eh lalo lang silang papahirapan ng mga cabinet ni fpj, dahil sila ang mangungurakot. Wala namang alam yan eh. Ni chairman ng mga artista ata di nya nahawakan. Pano nya igogovern ang Pilipinas. tsk! tsk! tsk! kawawa naman ang mga anak at magiging anak natin.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Well here's my 0.02 cents:

Give the guy a chance since we don't have any better choice if you ask me.

All the other candidates have been linked or if not subject of controversy which are discriminating if proven.

Only FPJ had a clear name and here is what I like most. he never took advantage of anything during the term of Eraps Presidency.

If he wanted to do anything and get away with it would be the time of Erap but he never did.

A clear name is all that is needed to get my vote.

You'll be surprise that you would be able to find great leaders of our time that didn't finish any studies and yet was very succesfull in their leadership qualities.

Let's give him a chance.

As the saying goes the greatest FAILURE is not TRYING.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup give the guy a chance...mag ipon na kayo nang dollar....sigurado mapapaabot ni FPJ yung exchange rate sa 70Php to 1 USD....yahoo!!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Only a moron will believe in a moron.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think fpj is a decent enough guy...it's the people around him that make me nervous

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kitang kita na mga fpj gangsta

enrile, honasan, maceda, mendoza, the unseen hand of course si cojuangco

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To answer the question: YES!

But there's one and only thing that could stop him from being our president:

Death

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
is FPJ's destiny to win the election???