Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    madami rin yumayaman na taga-BIR
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    My Mom hates nognog with a passion He has a lot of programs/projects for Makati which he uses to "earn" him some more money

Here are groceries Binay gave out to Makati residents. Makes me wonder the price of the shirt and eco bag. Baka presyong designer label na

I tried the corned beef yesterday and it tasted like crap

CDO Corned Beef? Sobrang sarap saken nyan nung naguumpisa palang ako magtrabaho, tapos yung sweldo ko halos kalahati sa rent ng condo lang napupunta. Tapos bestfriend ko na mga kung ano2 pang de lata :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Ulalam na lang sir tipid na solve ka pa.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha cathy

CDO corned beef tastes like crap coz galing kay Binay and you hate Binay

would it taste better kung bigay yan ng friend?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It was Swift corned beef. I don't normally see it on the grocery so I was excited to try it. But then it looked like meat latak I did not chew it anymore and just swallowed. It was very salty and the texture was not good at all.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    cdo's as bad as maling canned meat

i think juan should think less of the rich, or becoming rich himself, but ponders more on why he remains poor in spite of the life of toil he endures. it is taken that the majority of reasons can be attributed to the government's policies. but only when he begins to take initiatives and takes advantage of the free market and diversify will he be able to understand what the rich has been telling him all along

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have found that as I grow older, I become more and more disenchanted with the world.

We worship money, and even worse, we worship people with money People are becoming more and more materialistic and less and less concerned with things that truly matter - values, character, decency, integrity etc. People are so engrossed with amassing wealth for its own sake. A well meaning individual should always ask himself, will more money make me any better as a person? How much is enough???
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 17th, 2013 at 01:53 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    well noted and should be echoed across the race, ***ual orientation, social justice, and social class

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I have found that as I grow older, I become more and more disenchanted with the world.

We worship money, and even worse, we worship people with money People are becoming more and more materialistic and less and less concerned with things that truly matter - values, character, decency, integrity etc. People are so engrossed with amassing wealth for its own sake. A well meaning individual should always ask himself, will more money make me any better as a person? How much is enough???
    How much is enough? As long as "I can buy you, your friends, and this club" :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Wala kayo kay eddie gil babayaran niya utang ng pilipinas.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast