New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Ano ba angkop sa atin?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fed/Parliamentary

10 83.33%
  • Fed/Presidential

1 8.33%
  • Dati na nating Presidential

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kahit ano pang form of gov't kung sila-sila pa rin ang naka pwesto pareho lang...

kung gusto palitan form of gov't ni GMA, after 2010, para wala na siya sa pwesto...sneaky yan gagawin nila GMA cha-cha para ma-extend term niya.

Plus one ito. Tama ang sabi mo, kahit anong form's of goverment if the politicians run the goverment itself never respect the law, what,s the use!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    I don't think all our leaders are corrupt. if that is a fact, it will give a chance for those non-corrupt leaders to make their own region grow. at hindi makasama sa paglubog sa ibang leaders.

small, unproductive region will still able to recieve help with all the leader's agreements.

I don't think she is stupid enough to extend her leadership. I think she will be as an influential background for her loyals pets, like a broker... but not all leaders are her pets...
    exactly!!! bro.

sa federalismo, medyo delikado lang nga tayo dito sa mga separatist na ito na gustong humiwalay sa gobyerno ng pilipinas pero i am sure it can be controlled. ang mga npa wala namang inaangking bayan, so muslim lang talaga. throughout sa history ng world ganun naman talaga sila sa kagustuhan nga at paniwala nilang they will rule the world.

samantala ito namang mga politiko natin self interest lang talaga. very obvious namang nagiingay sila para makilala at lumutong ang pangalan sa tao. "name recall" ika nga at matandaan ang pagmumukha nila.

ot lang po-
    tingnan mo ha, panay show up sa tv, panay post ng pictures nila. kasi nga naman pagnatuloy itong auotmated election, pictures ng candidate ang nakabungad doon na pipindutin ng voters, syempre may name pero alam mo na human nature na talaga na mas pansinin ang mukha.

".... sino to?" well lalagpasan yan di kilala eh. pero, "...opps si BF ito ah..."
    hmm may malaking posibilidad na mapindut. ...eh galit pala sya doon so tinusok!!
    Last edited by dbuzz; August 16th, 2008 at 06:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the reason why milf's are angry mofo's in that piece of land is because of the alarming growth of the christian community out there. because of this growth, they are constantly being fled towards sulu. their terms however are quite unrealistic since making the whole "bansamoro" region will be dominantly occupied by muslims as a result of dispersing the christian populace and it will also be under the control of malaysia/indonesia and removes us of our claim of sabah. the aim of the said federal government however is negotiative on the government's part since we get to keep the region instead of them na sunod lahat ng layaw. it's ironic to see erap opposing federalism since he also once supported that idea. lmfao
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    OT: tinusok.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    You can pick any system you like which are all equally useless in the face of immature, uncritical and apathetic electorate.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nah, i believe the system can be changed

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho, it would only somehow distribute corruption in the government via the governor, et. al, if the local governments are corrupt. imagine, they have their own budgets, their own laws, police, etc.

it will work if the local government heads are really good and are there for service.

i don't know which one will work for us. i think the better one for us is a parliamentary where we can remove the prime minister without fuzz if he/she is not performing well. the only thing i can see in a parliamentary form is kung ally ng prime minister ang lahat or majority the parliament.

Diyan sana titiba si JDV sa kanyang Rainbow Coalition.... Wala na siyang pag-asa maging head ng government by popular vote.... Ngayon, wala na rin siyang pag-asa dahil he fell out of grace (or gloria).....

6610:secret:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    the only thing i can see in a parliamentary form is kung ally ng prime minister ang lahat or majority the parliament.
    which is highly likely na mangyari kung ngayon lang nga walang makalusot na impeachment basta hawak mo mga Congressmen....

ok siguro Federalism but it should happen after 2010 isabay na sa Presidential election yun pag vote natin ng mga members for con-con...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i clicked "parliamentary federalism" as being apt to the diversity of our regions; but also believes that, whatever form of government, it depends on the public officials (will they be corrupt or not?) and the people (will they let corruption flourish infront of their eyes, or worse, be a part of the corruption?)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sa Federal Parliamentary,- magiging maliit ang tsansa na maiboto bilang PM ang isang popular na aktor.... Unless,- marami siyang maging kaalyado sa Parliament.

6610:secret:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Federalism/Parliamentary or stick na lang sa Presidential form of gov't.