New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Ano ba angkop sa atin?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fed/Parliamentary

10 83.33%
  • Fed/Presidential

1 8.33%
  • Dati na nating Presidential

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    aywan ko kung mayroon nang thread na ganito
    but anyways, ano-ano ba ang mapala ng taong bayan sa any of them. anyway, sanay na tayo sa presidential

ito sabi ng mga expeto sa ganito:
    A federal system shifts the balance toward the central government. The regions still have some independent authority, and they can pass many of their own laws and taxes; however, the federal government has a much greater role to play in regulating trade, commerce, labour/education/environmental laws, and the like. The federal government is rather more powerful than a confederal one. Still, the regions retain some control, and there are usually specific powers that the regions have, but the federal government does not. However, the federal constitution has final authority; states cannot act directly against the principles of the national government's policies on rights, etc.

a parliamentary government fuses two branches of government, the executive (who executes, or carries out, the laws) and the legislature (which passes laws). In a presidential system like that of the USA, these powers are divided between a president and a congress. In a parliamentary system, the leader of the majority party in the parliament (the Prime Minister) leads both the parliament in its development of laws and the bureaucracy (government departments) that carry out these laws and enact policies to meet the standards the laws demand. Thus, the prime minister runs both the government agencies and the legislature (by being the leader of his party). In a parliamentary system, majority usually rules, so any party (or coalition of parties) that can come up with a majority of seats in the parliament can pick one of its legislators to be leader and prime minister, and then carry out its policies as it sees fit (while respecting the constitution and the will of the judiciary) until the next election (which can usually be held at variable intervals, unlike presidential systems, which have a set schedule).
    Last edited by dbuzz; August 14th, 2008 at 05:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, it would only somehow distribute corruption in the government via the governor, et. al, if the local governments are corrupt. imagine, they have their own budgets, their own laws, police, etc.

it will work if the local government heads are really good and are there for service.

i don't know which one will work for us. i think the better one for us is a parliamentary where we can remove the prime minister without fuzz if he/she is not performing well. the only thing i can see in a parliamentary form is kung ally ng prime minister ang lahat or majority the parliament.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, it would only somehow distribute corruption in the government via the governor, et. al, if the local governments are corrupt. imagine, they have their own budgets, their own laws, police, etc.

it will work if the local government heads are really good and are there for service.

i don't know which one will work for us. i think the better one for us is a parliamentary where we can remove the prime minister without fuzz if he/she is not performing well. the only thing i can see in a parliamentary form is kung ally ng prime minister ang lahat or majority the parliament.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit ano pang form of gov't kung sila-sila pa rin ang naka pwesto pareho lang...

kung gusto palitan form of gov't ni GMA, after 2010, para wala na siya sa pwesto...sneaky yan gagawin nila GMA cha-cha para ma-extend term niya.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kahit ano pang form of gov't kung sila-sila pa rin ang naka pwesto pareho lang....

eto din paniwala ko. kahit anong form of gov't pa yan kung ang tao na nakaupo e sila-sila din. ganun din yan e.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kahit ano basta ako ang hari.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    so ang federalism, ang mga namumuno ay mga proponents o federalist o sa madalit sabi mga gobernador ngayon.

pwede silang mag impose ng sariling nilang rules gaya ng driver license mo eh valid dito pero sa kabilang bayan ay hindi.

may coding dito pero doon wala.. aba eh parang nangyayari na yan sa republic of makati ah.
    (January 2, 1995 Makati became an independent city by virtue of Republic Act 7854.)
    Sec. 4. General Powers of the City. - The City shall have a common seal and may alter the same at pleasure. It shall exercise the powers to levy taxes and close or open public roads, streets, alleys, parks or squares. It may take, purchase, receive, hold, lease, convey, and dispose of real and personal property forĀ the general interest of the City, condemn private property for public use, contract and be contracted with, sue and be sued, prosecute and defend to final judgment and execution suits wherein said City is a party, and exercise all the powers as are granted to corporations and/or hereinafter conferred.
    teka mukhang angkot sa mga rebelding muslim yan ah. baka nga yan ang sagot para tumigil na itong mga kaguluhann sa mindanao.
    Last edited by dbuzz; August 15th, 2008 at 09:35 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the only advantage of a federal from in ou country is the fact that we are very much culturally diverse. one law may not apply to province A, but is applicable to province B which is what those places need. besides that, incase cha cha will be on the move, gma's term is gonna be over coz it's time consuming. i doubt that she'll be using it at her advantage since it will be pointless for her to support her presidentiable and she already saw what happened to the bush administration. other than that, it's already been expected ever since since the post aquino presidents took power. they all see the same problems.
    another point is that the local government will be more transparent and you can tell if who's corrupt or not since this kind of government is more on a performance note rather than of airtime chitty chat note.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yun nga eh di na talaga angkop yang charter natin at dapat lang baguhin.

ang aarte naman ng mga kontra sa pagbabago ng charter natin eh sa dahilan na para daw ke GMA pabor lang daw yun. tsskk.. tsskk..

eh bago mag take effect kung may pagbabago man eh tapos na term ni gma so ano pa kinakatakot nila?. papogi lang talaga ang motibo. papansin lang nga. lahat nga pweding sakyan para magka publisidad lang eh sasakyan. kala mo naman alalang-alala talaga sila sa kapakanan ng bayan... ek ek nyo mga !*##**$*) kayo.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't think all our leaders are corrupt. if that is a fact, it will give a chance for those non-corrupt leaders to make their own region grow. at hindi makasama sa paglubog sa ibang leaders.

small, unproductive region will still able to recieve help with all the leader's agreements.

I don't think she is stupid enough to extend her leadership. I think she will be as an influential background for her loyals pets, like a broker... but not all leaders are her pets...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Federalism/Parliamentary or stick na lang sa Presidential form of gov't.