New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yup, that is the right approach

Anyway, - those are supposedly your "extra money", right?

19.4K:tomato:
    Extra money I saved .. Besides the excitement of daily navu / share price tracking, I took advantage of the promo worth thousands pesos of EGCs by mastercard valid til 2015..albeit given months delayed but better late than never..

Don't have the urge and time into stock market trading, though..I do have VUL funds and pocketed gains once in a while..or just bear and grin it..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Dapat kasi wag kayong papadala sa bali-balita basta-basta. Katulad ng bumibili pag mataas, kasi maganda ang balita, mataas. Dapat regular ang bili. Bili lang ng bili every month. Or, when everyone is selling, that is the time to buy. Kasi nga, this is supposed to be a long term investment. This is not stock trading where you hold on to it for hours, days, weeks or months. This is investing.

Ang mahalaga you understand what the fund is investing in, and the track record of the fund manager.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Dapat kasi wag kayong papadala sa bali-balita basta-basta. Katulad ng bumibili pag mataas, kasi maganda ang balita, mataas. Dapat regular ang bili. Bili lang ng bili every month. Or, when everyone is selling, that is the time to buy. Kasi nga, this is supposed to be a long term investment. This is not stock trading where you hold on to it for hours, days, weeks or months. This is investing.

Ang mahalaga you understand what the fund is investing in, and the track record of the fund manager.
    Ditto... you buy at different price levels and accumulate over time.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ditto... you buy at different price levels and accumulate over time.
    A.k.a. RSP regular subscription plan..

https://www.bpiassetmanagement.com/p...cription-plan/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    buti na i-benta ko na bago pa bumaba.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    No urgent need naman.

langya kasi utol ko minarket saken yan equity na yan

i took 70% of my savings and placed it there.

patience is a virtue. dasal na lang tayo.
    Bro... mukhang mali ang pinasok mo... dapat yung pinasok mo talagang extra money lang na hindi mo gagamitin for a long time.

Sa akin kasi talagang para dyan yang pera na yan, pang equitu fund ko talaga... kahit tumagal nang 1yr ok lang basta kikita.

Luckily for me ang mga pinasok ko pinakamatagal na 4months ay kumikita nang more than 10%

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    very volatile ang stock market. is this something that stock brokers or investors could predict?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    buti na i-benta ko na bago pa bumaba.
    hindi kasi ganun basta basta yun... it can rebound a matter of time pwedeng months kaya dapat extra money lang talaga eto na hindi kakailangan anytime.

Kahit magkaroon nang aberya finances mo hindi mo sya basta basta huhugutin.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    very volatile ang stock market. is this something that stock brokers or investors could predict?
    hindi kasi stocks yung sinasabi ko its equity fund... sa akin kasi is BDO equity fund.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Am assuming you're not a technician....then just buy some more. Its on a bargain these days...hehehehe

Be a Contrarian . buy when everyone is panicking..Thats a bargain in the future..hopefully

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast