New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kung baga beterano na sa mga ganyan yan si manong johnny...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not a fan of Trillanes, but why would the Senate prioritize a bill carving up CamSur? Is it to accommodate Luis Villafuerte so he can run again as congressman of the new district? They're just creating additional electoral areas so that politicians whose term limits are up can simply move. Its a real shitty way of perpetuating themselves in public office.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Trillanes, but why would the Senate prioritize a bill carving up CamSur? Is it to accommodate Luis Villafuerte so he can run again as congressman of the new district? They're just creating additional electoral areas so that politicians whose term limits are up can simply move. Its a real shitty way of perpetuating themselves in public office.
    and para pagtakpan yung issue on hand, nilabas ang state secret... sumegway

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaliit-liit ng Pilipinas, kadami daming provinces, districts, etc. Parang naglalaro lang ng bahay-bahayan mga politico.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    For me ok naman yun dagdag ang district. Depends yata if your congressman is good or not. Anyways I read in the newspaper that "Brady also said Trillanes was working in the interest of the Chinese government instead of the Philippines' ". I hope this is not true. Isn't Trillanes a military man? If this is true, where is his loyalty.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I bet you read it in tribune...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    re; enrile, political gratitude. remember election na next year. they need all the supports they needed.

papatalo ba si Trillanes e tatakbo rin next year. he needs political mileage. lumalaban sa senate president.

same sarsuela in phil politics. gamitan lang talaga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprimetime View Post
    For me ok naman yun dagdag ang district. Depends yata if your congressman is good or not. Anyways I read in the newspaper that "Brady also said Trillanes was working in the interest of the Chinese government instead of the Philippines' ". I hope this is not true. Isn't Trillanes a military man? If this is true, where is his loyalty.
    Dagdag district, dagdag manpower, dagdag gastos. Kaliliit lang ng mga districts dito dapat kaya na ng mga elected officials yan. Kaya daw hinahati para mas mabigyan ng pansin lahat ng constituents? Kalokohan yan. Pag hindi kaya, dapat hindi tumakbo.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprimetime View Post
    I'll beg to differ. The bill pending for the creation of a new Camarines Sur Province (Nueva Camarines) is certain to put an additional strain on taxpayers. You'll have to pay for the salaries of a new governor, mayors, congressmen, members of the sanggunian and their staff.

Sino lang makikinabang dito kundi sila Luis Villafuerte, Dato Arroyo at Rolando Andaya? Idagdag mo na mga kamag-anak nila na tatakbo sa local positions.

What would they do that the present provincial government isn't already doing? Its redundant and a total waste of taxpayer money and resources. Plus, the government has to spend for a plebiscite in order to get voter approval for such measure.

Believe me, its all about perpetuating these people in politics who have absolutely no right or business to remain in power.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tama yun mga sinabi nyo isang malaking KALOKOHAN (Nueva Camarines) yan

sayang lang oras ng senado jan...ang mabuti pa ipasa nyo nalang yun sin tax...pera pera din yan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast