New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haay. Another thing that prevents us from attracting foreign investments.

I just paid my Meralco Bill yesterday and i'm still hurting. In spite of all conscious efforts to save on utilities (fuel, water and electricity), its the electric bill that we cannot seem to get down. Whenever we find ways to cut our electricity consumption, those stupid *ss electric guys raise the rates.
    Last edited by vinj; June 22nd, 2010 at 09:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Haay. Another thing that prevents us from attracting foreign investments.

I just paid my Meralco Bill yesterday and i'm still hurting. In spite of all conscious efforts to save on utilities (fuel, water and electricity), its the electric bill that we cannot seem to get down. Whenever we find ways to cut our electricity consumption, stupid *ss electric guys raise the rates. :whack:

Agree. Outside of salaries and wages,- electricity is the biggest ticket in our operating cost... The investors are complaining and Malacanang is looking in the other direction since 3 decades ago....

10.2K:chicken:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mahirap labanin ung mga humahawak sa energy sector. Lalo na kung sila din may hawak sa media sector. Just look what happened to the issue regarding Systems Loss, nothing... Si JPE naman only does a public shakedown of this energy companies because kailangan niya ng public exposure ".

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I guess that explains why illegal connections are on the rise....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone wonders why the Philippines is losing foreign companies to other countries?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    buwisit meralco. nadoble halos bill namin ngayon... Ano meron?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    ayos talaga, kung kelan bumababa fuel bago naman ito pamalit sa addt'l cost! :twak:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Anyone wonders why the Philippines is losing foreign companies to other countries?
    Here in our place, a japanese company once conducted a survey if feasible ang hydropower to support certain towns. Kaya daw, kaso ayaw ng LGU kasi isang malaking project lang at foreign groups ang hahawak. Walang sideline. Grabe ka-bu$%t eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hayyyyy! naku......
    next topic please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Electricity rates tataas na naman!