New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sobrang dami pa rin na teen pregnancies. Though i have many friends who have difficulty getting pregnant.
    I dont agree with these doctors on their claim of low population. Theyre trying to cover the real purpose which is not to have artificial contraception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Sobrang dami pa rin na teen pregnancies. Though i have many friends who have difficulty getting pregnant.
    I dont agree with these doctors on their claim of low population. Theyre trying to cover the real purpose which is not to have artificial contraception.

My female friends were talking about freezing their eggs at slmc a few days ago.

I wonder if these doctors are just promoting their cryo services.

15k/yr storage
    300k retrieval from the female
    IVF is another 6figure cost...ouch

Very lucrative...
    Last edited by StockEngine; February 18th, 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: 9

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    its the food...example fukushima..most people dont know they lost the uranium rods...it was lost under the sea for 6 years...they found a few last month..using robots..di pa sure if all accounted for...imagine ocean currents going in circles...plus all the trash and mercury at sea....go google trash island in the middle of the pacific...
    posible kuya,,, bookmarked a documentary about the 'island'. where and what am i doing without knowing it. maya ko na panoorin at baka hindi pa ako makakain.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    yes papi...thx safest food yata are garden grown vegtables and grass feed beef...i rarely eat fish anymore...all our trash and poopoo goes there...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    and it's not just infertility. see how cancer affects people now, though some of the victims claimed they are into clean living, no vices whatsoever. and yes food somewhat contributes.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    and it's not just infertility. see how cancer affects people now, though some of the victims claimed they are into clean living, no vices whatsoever. and yes food somewhat contributes.
    btw, cancer cell feeds on sugar...most foods in the supermarket aisle are filled with them...chk out minute maid.

Shocking Sugar Amounts In Common Drinks! Food Battle, Nutrition & Diet Info Worst Beverages - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thats why organic is extremely popular in other countries. More natural and less preservatives and chemicals.
    Ingat sa ampalaya and eggplants natin, puno ng chemicals to preserve them

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last edited by e2romo; February 18th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    My female friends were talking about freezing their eggs at slmc a few days ago.

I wonder if these doctors are just promoting their cryo services.

15k/yr storage
    300k retrieval from the female
    IVF is another 6figure cost...ouch

Very lucrative...
    Philippines has IVF already? I wonder if they also have PGD for the IVF. I'd rather spend millions of pesos to have a child free of disease than spend millions curing that disease.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; February 18th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast