New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    read the story here: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=91488

here's the funny part:

"Wala pong sinasabi nating mga sophisticated equipment, your honor. Kahit hindi. Nangyari lang po ito dahil sa pakikipagtulungan o sabwatan ng mga member doon sa mga service provider (There are no such thing as sophisticated [wiretapping] equipment, your honor. [Wiretapping] was made possible with the cooperation of some members of service providers)," Doble said.

Doble said Rebong gave MIG-21 members Nokia 3600 units that have capability to eavesdrop on phone conversations of "target personalities."

He explained that each Nokia units have memory SIMs (Subscriber Identity Module), where the bugged conversations are automatically recorded. He said the conversations recorded on the SIMs were then downloaded to a computer and then transcribed by an agent.
    They record conversations on a SIM Card? Most SIM Cards only have 128kb of memory.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    WTF?! does he even know what he was talking about? I don't think so. Doh!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwahahahahaha. amp! nagmamarunong lang. hahaha. yari ka ngayon!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe. mukha ngang niloloko tayo, with that statement.
    makes me think now.... how do you store voice data sa simcard.... hehehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he..he SAP ba naman ang isang mod dito he..he

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Dun sa videotape nya shown by Sen. Lacson, hindi naman ganun ang sinabi nya. Baka naman nagkamali lang yug reporter sa interpretation ng statement nya.

From what I understand dun sa video, the conversations were tapped and recorded via cassette tapes and transferred to a PC's hard disk. They were provided duplicate SIM's of their targets by the service provider.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Dun sa videotape nya shown by Sen. Lacson, hindi naman ganun ang sinabi nya. Baka naman nagkamali lang yug reporter sa interpretation ng statement nya.

From what I understand dun sa video, the conversations were tapped and recorded via cassette tapes and transferred to a PC's hard disk. They were provided duplicate SIM's of their targets by the service provider.
    Malamang, marami namang dagdag-bawas na reporter para lang mapag-usapan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    he..he SAP ba naman ang isang mod dito he..he
    OT lang mga sir. Correct me here if i am wrong..hindi ibig sabihin na marunong sa SAP eh alam na rin ang hardware or isang gadget or familiar na doon.
    Kasi ang alam ko sa SAP isang software originated sa germany to customize the company para ma integrate nila. Karamihan sa gumagamit nang SAP ay international company like Colgate palmolive..Kasi I was once a SAP Support.
    Support lang po ako..Nagtuturo lang po ako sa mga user kung paano gamitin yung na customize na.
    Yung kay Doble naman po medyo magulo lang siguro yung kanyang pagkaka deliver nang kanyang salita hehehe..pero ang alam ko..pwede nga ma intercep ang communication with the help of a service provider tulad nang nasabi nila na si Rebong ang may connection sa globe and smart..nothing is impossible sa panahon ngayon.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    for sure there are cooperations from mobile service provider. nagkamali nga lang siguro yung sinabi nya na sa SIM na rerecord which i think is impossible. if you are an engineer on telecommunication company with access on operating system, you could trace a person where he is or listen on their conversation that is if there is court order or request ng mga bossing.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Yup, wala namang kinalaman ang SAP sa wiretapping. SAP is a customizable enterprise resource planning software meant to integrate a company's operations seamlessly, i.e. warehousing, distribution, supply chain, accounting, etc.

Kalokohan din na walang wiretapping capability ang ISAFP, as what the AFP would want us to believe. Eh di ano pa silbi nila?? Si Lacson na mismo ang umamin na the PNP, through PAOCTF, bought 2 wireless communication interception devices from Germany. It's highly doubtful that ISAFP couldn't procure the same equipment, eh since its badly needed in intel operations. After all, the ISAFP is the country's premier intelligence-gathering agency.

Maybe the title of this thread should be: "AFP, pinagloloko nyo ba kami???"
    Last edited by Galactus; September 7th, 2007 at 06:01 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Doble, pinagloloko mo ba kami?