New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    please post your testimonies to those who believed or have experienced miracles.

Let me start by saying my personal testimony.

Last year (February 2013), I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer stage 4 and was given only 3-6 months to live. It has spread to my liver and the doctors will no longer operate or treat me. Instead, they just recommended palliative care for my remaining months. As we all know, pancreatic cancer is the deadliest of all cancers. It is the king of all cancer and if diagnosed at a late stage, only 1 out of 100 live beyond one year. Most die within six months, with or without treatment. To confirm everything, I have myself medically tested and examined and the result was still the same. I was very weak and cannot even stand up without help. I cannot also drive my car as I am very weak. Feeling hopeless, I turned to God. I surrendered myself entirely and prayed real hard. I asked for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and all the saints, specially Saint Camillus, Saint Thaddeus, San Lorenzo Ruiz and others. I prayed for divine healing from our Lord Jesus Christ. My family, relatives, officemates offered prayers and masses for me. They held vigil prayers in the office. They, as my prayer-warriors stormed the heavens with their prayers, so to speak, on my behalf. Nevertheless, I also went into alternative medicines, taking anti-oxidants, eating fruits and vegetables to make myself strong. I have myself medically examined again for the third time last June 2013, and the result was really dramatic. The tumor did not spread and there was no metastasis. I was very happy and grateful and I consider it a miracle. The tumor became benign and was no longer malignant. I prayed to the Lord for all the blessings, graces and miracle He had given me. many would say that perhaps in the first place, the diagnosis was wrong. I cannot find that plausible as the first and second diagnosis cannot be possibly all wrong. They were conducted by two different hospitals. I cannot also believed that the third diagnosis was also wrong, otherwise, I will bedead by now. I believed that there was divine intervention that resulted to this miracle. I know that I am not yet completely healed as the tumor is still on my pancreas, but the fact that it did not spread is enough to me to believe that in God, nothing is impossible. I may not live long. I may die now or live for another year or 2 or 3 or 5. I do not care, all I care is I am near and wanted to be near to our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise God.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    No. I don't believe in miracles. But irespect people who believe. Kanya kanyang paniniwala eka nga. Why not? You ask. Because i'm an athiest.

Posted via Air Mail

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Yes. I would say, a miracle is any unexpected event.

Congratulations by the way for recovering.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    TS congratulations! Hope you fully recover.

Never witnessed any, but I do believe in miracles. Its good to have faith.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    It is faith and the will to live that keeps you strong, couple that with respect to yourself and everyone around you! God is merciful and it was His divine intervention that heals you! Hoping for you full and speedy recovery!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nope! Ano sect mo TS?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Walang himala........

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^tama. Kung naging national artist, yun ang himala.😆

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums🙈🙉🙊💀💩

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Parang lotto lang yan. Salamat kung tatama pero wag mo asahan na tatamaan mo ang jackpot.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    miracles: god suspending the laws of nature just for you. not for others. just you coz you're special

or

something we currently can't explain w/ our current technology

so no i don't believe in miracles. but i do believe some crazy $hit is going on that we can't explain YET

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast