New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    trillanes? he is a desperate husband, a frustrated coup-plotter, a gone-crazy
    detainee stucked inside those four walls [in can], sya [magdalo] naglagay ng mga explosives sa Oakwood at Glorietta noon at may mga naiwan pa then
    ka-BOOOM:poop:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    (UPDATE) Trillanes invites doubters to witnesses’ safehouse

By Joel Guinto
    INQUIRER.net
    Last updated 02:38pm (Mla time) 10/25/2007

MANILA, Philippines -- Senator Antonio Trillanes IV dared fellow senators Gregorio Honasan and Francis Pangilinan to see his "witnesses and informants" who would bolster his claim that the government was behind the explosion at the Glorietta shopping mall in Makati City last week.

Trillanes said his witnesses were members of the "special operations" team of National Security Adviser Norberto Gonzales, and were being kept in a safehouse.

"He [Honasan] said put up or shut up. I will put up, I'm inviting them to the safehouse where we are keeping the witnesses and informants," he said.

"We're building a case right now. We're debriefing a member of the special operations team of [National Security Adviser] Norberto Gonzales," Trillanes said on the sidelines of a hearing of his coup d'etat case in Makati City.

He also branded as a "cover up" results of the investigation that the explosion was an industrial accident.

Honasan and Pangilinan had criticized Trillanes for linking the government to the explosion without providing evidence.

Police investigators are eyeing an industrial accident as the cause of the blast, after no bomb components were found in the basement of Glorietta 2, scene of the explosion.

Investigators said a combination of methane gas from sewage pipes and diesel fumes from a tank, both in the basement, could have triggered the explosion.

"We can't possibly accept that. It's been debunked by experts. This is not the first time that the PNP was involved in a cover-up," Trillanes told reporters. "This government did nothing to earn our benefit of the doubt. They have mastered the art of cover-up."

"We will present the witnesses in due time, we are debriefing them," Trillanes told reporters.

Without elaborating, Trillanes said the witnesses would prove that "the government was responsible [for the explosion]."

"I assure the public that I do think before I talk," he said, acknowledging the flak he received for his allegation.

"I was elected to do the right thing. I'm not here to fool anyone. All my previous statements were backed up by information," he said.

Trillanes said the government initially denied that bomb components were found at the wreckage of the Superferry 14.

Later investigation revealed that the Al Qaeda-linked Abu Sayyaf bombed the ship where some 200 people were killed.

Asked what could be the government's rationale, he said: "Like all cover-ups before, political survival."

"You've seen how they're covering up the Malacañang payoffs, the ZTE-broadband deal, the Garci scandal. So why are we suddenly believing what they say now?" Trillanes said.

A former Navy lieutenant, Trillanes allegedly led some 300 officers and enlisted men in a short-lived uprising on July 27, 2003.

He said he was still in the process of trying to get more informants to agree to become witnesses and corroborate his witness' information.

Trillanes said it was important to distinguish witnesses from informants. "By informants, we mean those who have insider information who just have not decided to come out," he said.

DJ Yap, Inquirer; Originally posted at 12:24 pm

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=96684

This is getting interesting.

I'd rather believe this guy rather than Pandak & co. Remember, wala raw kinalaman ang Malacanang sa pay envelops na may lamang 200 - 500k. It was actually the Capacity- Building Program of the League of Provinces of the Phils (LPP) who disbursed the fund. Yun nga lang, almost 2 weeks bago nila sinabi na kanila galing yung pera. Tapos, cold cash pa!!! Since when ba nag-disburse ng government fund na cash?? May limitation ang petty cash, and its against COA rules.

Lokohan na talaga ito, ang tagal mag-isip ng excuse. Di bale, malapit na ring malagay si Pandak inside a 4-wall house na may malamig na rehas na bakal. Sama niya si Pandak Jr. at Fat Bast*rd. One big happy family
    Last edited by Galactus; October 25th, 2007 at 06:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...ticle_id=96684

..."We're building a case right now. We're debriefing a member of the special operations team of [National Security Adviser] Norberto Gonzales," Trillanes said on the sidelines of a hearing of his coup d'etat case in Makati City...
    Vidal Doble & Co.?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    I agree with him. Bakit, are you definitely sure its not from the government?Kayo ba imbestigador, may pruweba rin ba kayo? Kung wala kayong pruweba, why are you then calling a duly elected Senator stupid?Grabe, ang tatalino nyo mga sirs to call people stupid!
    The proper way is to reserve judgement until after the investigative body have made public its findings. What's stupid is pointing fingers right away and that's not just the senator, but everybody else as well.

Even if the Senator is right, he should withold any statement until after he's done with his own investigation lest his "witnesses" start disappearing without a trace or start dying one by one. He needs to ensure protection for them so they'll be there when he makes his case.

Stupid is as stupid does. Reminds me of that story of a US congressman back in WW2 who said Japanese antisubmarine warfare is ineffective because they set their depth charges to go off too soon.......idiot. He should've kept his mouth shut.

Same with this senator. By mouthing off too soon, he's putting lives in danger needlessly. It's stupid in my book.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 25th, 2007 at 07:13 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sana before any accusations be made to anyone, malaman muna talaga yung real reason behind the bombing...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    debriefing the witnesses or letting them memorize what to say!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I agree with you. Trillanes is as untrustworthy as those people currently in power.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    No. Without proper investigation of at least the site of the tragedy, it would be difficult to make any conclusion of what really happened to create the explosion.

All he is doing to calling attention to himself to further his political goals.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Amen. Just think, he made the initial conclusion and accusation just a few hours after the blast. Amazing!

Further to your last paragraph. Apparently he has no regard to people's lives as long as it would would further his interest/motive which is as observed in this forum is clear to majority of us--and I am glad, it gives me hope to still stay here in RP.

Save driving to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    The proper way is to reserve judgement until after the investigative body have made public its findings. What's stupid is pointing fingers right away and that's not just the senator, but everybody else as well.

Even if the Senator is right, he should withold any statement until after he's done with his own investigation lest his "witnesses" start disappearing without a trace or start dying one by one. He needs to ensure protection for them so they'll be there when he makes his case.

Stupid is as stupid does. Reminds me of that story of a US congressman back in WW2 who said Japanese antisubmarine warfare is ineffective because they set their depth charges to go off too soon.......idiot. He should've kept his mouth shut.

Same with this senator. By mouthing off too soon, he's putting lives in danger needlessly. It's stupid in my book.
    Last edited by merc2007; October 26th, 2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: typho error

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tama si sir jun aka pekto. wag muna magturo. parang lahat na lang yata nang nagyayari sa araw-araw eh kasalanan ng malacanang. gaya nung aksidente ni ka beltran, pati ba yun eh kasalanan ng palasyo kung driver error talaga??

yung ginawa ni trillanes, off the hook na ba sya?? bakit hindi nya imbestigahan yung sarili nya kung inosente talaga sya. hindi kasi pabor sa carrer nya at baka sya ang makapagpatunay na guilty sya at hindi nya magawang maipakulong ang sarili nya.

paano kung kalaban ang gumagawa ng ikasisira ng gobyerno. hindi nga coup de etat nang ginagawa nila pero same effect. paano kung straight ang hangarin ng gobyrno at opposisyon ang sumisira sa magandang hangarin??

sabi nung kasama ko sa work na galing sa DCCD (consultant ng mechanical services ng ayala if i'm correct), wala daw makita ang ayala land na plano ng mall sa DCCD at marami daw sa officers ng DCCD ang in-question about the design. meaning, aksidente talaga ang nangyari (if proven). sa tagal nung mga dumi na naimbak sa basement, posible talaga na ganon kalakas ang pagsabog nito.

hintay na lang tayo at sana manahimik muna ang lahat.

unahin muna sana sya imbestigahan bago ang lahat dahil nauna sya dati diba? at mas marami sya dinamay na mga sundalo na inosente rin.

kung sino ang wala kasalanan, sya ang unang bumato...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    pag si senator trillanes ang nagimbestiga ng mga kaso, lahat guilty ,kasi, kakatapos palang nung explosion, may hinatulan na sya d ba??

parang nung nag-oakwood mutiny sila, impulsive action d ba??

paano yan, elected by the people pa naman sya tapos para sya bata na pag inagawan mo ng candy, magsusumbong agad.

alam natin lahat na sisikat din sya pero wag sya magmadali. wag turo ng turo. para syang makapili nung panahon ng hapon.

good things comt to those who wait...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Do you agree with Trillanes' quick accusation?