New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Did you vote? And how long did it take you?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I did not vote.

9 21.43%
  • 1 hour or less

14 33.33%
  • 2 hours or less

9 21.43%
  • 3 hours or less

2 4.76%
  • 4 hours or less

6 14.29%
  • 5 hours or less

2 4.76%
  • 6 hours or less

0 0%
  • 7 hours or less

0 0%
  • 8 hours or less

0 0%
  • 9 hours or more

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you cast your vote in the 2010 Elections and how long did it take for you to finish?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I went at 8:00am at the voting center for our area. Because of PCOS machine failure that took nearly two hours to get a replacement, I finished up at just past 11:00am.

Crowded, hot & humid weather, long lines in front, broken machine... I didn't blame the guys in front of us who lost their temper. Few years ago, during the last presidential election (manual counting), it only took an hour to cast our votes without all the crowding ,etc.

Anyone else want to share their experience of suffering ... este... suffrage today?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    took me 2 hours sa pila, 1 minute shading the ballot (national lang ako nag-vote, walang kursunada sa local), less than a min sa PCOS.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I started waiting on line around 6:45am but voting started exactly 7:00am and I finished 7:15am. Congrats to BEI's in QC. The experience was good if not problematic when we were told the markers ink should not seep through the voting form and as anyone who voted has seen the marker ink seeps through kahit gaano ka light mo ito i-press sa voting form. Took around 3minutes to shade for me and wala pa ako nun kodigo.

Otherwise it ran smoothly where I voted. Pero exemption daw ito rather than rule.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cathy has yet to vote... she's in line since 9:00am. ETA 2pm.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I was in line at 8am, finished at around 10.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wife and myself were at the voting area by 7AM. Took us an hour to look for our precinct in the school grounds (we already know the precinct number as it is available online) and line up in the "waiting area".

Actual voting activities, including thumbmark and signature and insertion in the machine, about 5 minutes.... Just too many confused and frustrated voters plus flawed procedure and its improper implementation (like jampacked classroom as waiting area) made this an unpleasant experience for us...

9808:goodluck:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Voted at Manila Science High School. Queing up took around 1.5 hrs. 5 mins or more for shading properly. My ballot was cast. Heard of lots of erroneous ballots due to mishading and etc.... Good thing the PCOS was working on our precinct.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Yes. LUCKILY, all in all it was just less than 10 minutes. PCOS was working fine. Just a reminder though, para sa mga di pa bumoboto. VERY LIGHT lang dapat ang pag shade, tusuk-tusukin nyo lang yung bilog. Ganon na ginawa ko pero meron pa ring marka sa likod ng ballot.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    voted! it took me about 45mins to finish the whole process from queuing to putting of indelible ink on the index finger. the 2010 automated election was a nice and hassle free experience for me. it really pays to be an early bird. you can avoid huge crowd of voters plus the breeze is still morning fresh.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Did you vote in the 2010 elections and how long did it take?