New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    mahirap talaga if you have to co-exist w/ a whole bunch of motherphuckers if you ask me we should set aside some land and turn it into city with very strict emissions checks (and going forward almost all electric). where burning garbage and/or dry leaves is totally banned.

ang sama na talaga air quality ng 'pinas

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2794646
    mahirap talaga if you have to co-exist w/ a whole bunch of motherphuckers if you ask me we should set aside some land and turn it into city with very strict emissions checks (and going forward almost all electric). where burning garbage and/or dry leaves is totally banned.

ang sama na talaga air quality ng 'pinas
    why just "some land" ?
    why not the entire country?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why just "some land" ?
    why not the entire country?
    not gonna happen dude, realistically. most pinoys just want to keep their loud pipes, sing karaoke all night, burn their garbage as soon as they wake up, toss their jollibee cups out of the window when they drive

all i want is just a nice clean city without all cr*p

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    not gonna happen dude, realistically. most pinoys just want to keep their loud pipes, sing karaoke all night, burn their garbage as soon as they wake up, toss their jollibee cups out of the window when they drive

all i want is just a nice clean city without all cr*p
    You might want to consider moving to Singapore. 😊

Actually, there are lots of communities in Manila that are free from those irritants you mentioned. Any mid to high end residential subdivision, all of Makati CBD and BGC, and even some areas in the provinces like Subic and Clark.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    You might want to consider moving to Singapore. 😊

Actually, there are lots of communities in Manila that are free from those irritants you mentioned. Any mid to high end residential subdivision, all of Makati CBD and BGC, and even some areas in the provinces like Subic and Clark.

I live in Makati. Air is polluted, there are rats bigger than my feet, cockroaches are under the streets and conditions not made better by traffic. BGC will soon follow suit. So disappointing...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    I live in Makati. Air is polluted, there are rats bigger than my feet, cockroaches are under the streets and conditions not made better by traffic. BGC will soon follow suit. So disappointing...
    You are not a tree. If you're unhappy with where you are, move. 😊

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit hindi kayo pumunta sa China, dyan lang sa Dongguan para ma realize nyo na mas grabe ang air pollution nila kesa sa atin. Yung smog ay blanketing the city.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Ang poor ng standard.

At yung comparison malayo.

Dito pinas dahil sa diesel engine. Sa china dahil sa mga planta at pag nagwinter doon mas grabe dahil mga bahay-bahay kailangan painitin.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    bumile na lang kayo ng Philips Dehumidfier, naglagay ako sa kwarto ko sarap

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by Monseratto; January 23rd, 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast