New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, i hope she stays in malacanang until 2010

http://www.angtagalnaman.blogspot.com/

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehehe, medyo nakakatawa yung ibang posters dun. Ang advice nila, just shut up, stop complaining, obey traffic rules and regulations and work hard. For the meantime, let's close our eyes to the corruption, (since politicians are corrupt anyway) and then wait until she steps down in 2010.

Geez, such flawed reasoning. I work hard, I pay my taxes, and I obey road rules. But I have every right to complain if evil things are happening. We, as a people worked hard to preserve democracy, and if we want to remain free, then we must voice our grievances and complain if something evil is afoot.

After all, the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    well, i hope she stays in malacanang until 2010

http://www.angtagalnaman.blogspot.com/
    All of a sudden i change my standing...i hope she will NOT stays in malacanang until 2010 ...

para tumaas ang value ng dollar to peso...
    lintik na pandak yan Vote Erap for President

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I read from a broadsheet that........

-The Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) is preparing to campaign against a new Cha-cha people’s initiative (PI) to be mounted by GMA in the new year in an obvious bid to stay in power.

-Retired Chief Justice Artemio Pangilinan also believes GMA will push through with her Cha-cha because five of the eight Supreme Court justices who struck down the first PI petition are now retired.

-Senate President Manny Villar Jr. and Sen. Alan Cayetano have also expressed fears that GMA will not step down in 2010.

God Bless the Philippines...........

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I read from a broadsheet that........

-The Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) is preparing to campaign against a new Cha-cha people’s initiative (PI) to be mounted by GMA in the new year in an obvious bid to stay in power.

-Retired Chief Justice Artemio Pangilinan also believes GMA will push through with her Cha-cha because five of the eight Supreme Court justices who struck down the first PI petition are now retired.

-Senate President Manny Villar Jr. and Sen. Alan Cayetano have also expressed fears that GMA will not step down in 2010.

God Bless the Philippines...........

Kapag nangyari iyan,- medyo delikado dahil maraming aangal at magsisimula ang mga kaguluhan.... Huwag naman sanang gawin na ni Arroyo. Tama na ang 9 na taong pamumuno sa Pilipinas.... Pabayaang boto na ng mga Pilipino ang maglagay ng bagong Pangulo....

[Wishful Thinking: Sana nga, baguhin na rin ang batas para iyon lang mga lehitimong nagbabayad ng kanilang income tax ang puwedeng bumoto para mawala na ang popular vote na sinasabi sa ating mga eleksyon.... Nagigi kasing 'rule of the mob' sa eleksyon...]

4707:santas:

Countdown to 2010