New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pag yung alam mong siga ang tao tapos e umiyak nakaka-awa. kanina sa news umiyak si mayor lim. yung kay drilon ok lang umiyak sya. hehehe

sana naman gumaling si cory.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    let us all pray for her to recover=)\

having such illness is not a laughing matter, i had a brother who died of cancer, a friend to recently passed away with cancer, let us all pray that God lengthen the lives of the good people=)

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Also wishing for her swift recovery. Cancer should never be taken lightly. I have been witness for so long to how devastated people's lives can become because of this illness. May God bless and heal all those afflicted with cancer.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    sobrang swerte talaga si GMA, lahat ng pwedeng kumalaban sa kanya isa-isa ng namamatay...Cardinal Sin, FPJ now Cory....hehehehe
    Huwag naman nating gawing biro ito...Let's all pray for her immediate recovery. Dasal namin ang iyong paggaling at tibay ng iyong kalooban sa pagsubok na ito sa iyong buhay. We love you Mrs.President.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Met her once during her presidency. She was very pleasant and accomodating. Tita Cory's mom died from the same form of cancer. She never goes for check-ups. Kaya important talaga to have annual check ups if you reach fifty. Undergo colonscopy every 5 years and your colon cleaned.

Another victim of colon cancer was Rio Diaz-Cojuangco. She was the sister of former Miss Universe Gloria Diaz. Rio was diagnosed with Stage 4colon cancer in December 1998. She was given three months to live then, but she lived for six more years. She died on October 4, 2004 in Seton Hospital in Daly City, California at the age of only 45.
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 25th, 2008 at 08:14 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    lets include her in our prayer for her recovery... we don't know how it feels if you don't have a first hand real encounter with this dreaded diseases. i know how it feels kasi my younger brother was a victim of another big C case.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    well i just hope na she will get well soon. Its a curable cancer naman if it's detected in the early stage. sana lang di pa ganun kalala yung sakit nya.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    question is if her body can handle the chemo

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    what exactly triggers colon cancer...is it the food that we eat? sorry dumb question...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    what exactly triggers colon cancer...is it the food that we eat? sorry dumb question...
    it has something to do with our diet. If we eat fatty foods, it triggers colon cancer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cory has colon cancer