New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    She's about to retire and after retirement, comes pension and benefits computed accordingly to how long you were in service (which could be a big amount too ).

And with this impeachment, she wont get a single cent at all upon retirement, plainly because she will be considered as "terminated".

Serves her right! , given the cases she handled that didn't arrive at any conviction no matter how obvious and concrete the evidences were.

I also wish that after the fall of this ombudsman, all the crooks hiding behind her protection during her regime would also fall, one by one!

If not here, could be somewhere else...things will even out! Karma is digital!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hahahaha. ang g*go ni pacquiao. hahahahahaha.

sinagot yung question ng twitter followers niya kung bakit wala siya sa impeachment trial ng " eh di magreklamo ka sa lolo mong panot. hahahahaha "

t*nginang yan. :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mukhang ayaw mag leave-of-absence si Merci at pangiti-ngiti pa ang loka.

Paano nga naman pag-dating sa Senado medyo tagilid daw maka-kuha ng two-thirds vote to oust her.

I didn't realize na marami pa pala maka-Gloria sa Senado. Gaya nitong si Joker Arroyo, bilib na bilib pa naman ako dati sa mamang ito ngayon atat na atat upakan yung Congress prosecution panel. Gaya rin ni Enrile and Miriam sigurado gagamitin yung legal expertise nila to bring out legal "technicalities" to shoot down the prosecution's case.

It's as clear as day that Merci did not do her job as Ombudsman. Sana naman the Senators will vote with conscience and common sense and not becloud the issue with legal gobbledygook!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Puro ganito na lang sa atin. May kakasuhan pero na serve ba yung sentence ng buo?

Kina Erap lang pardon lang nangyari. Yung kay trillianes, imagine he was involved in 2 coup de etats.

Yung mga ganitong mga hearing parang its just another way for politicians to boost their popularity for the next elections.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kalokohan lang yan.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    well congressman have to vote yes. unless they want to get "0" as in zero. ako man congressman, kaya nga ako tumakbo tapos bibigyan ako ng zero kung di ako bumoto ng yes.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Well, the Speaker did promise them their funds, whatever their vote is. *shrugs* Let the actions speak for themselves in the future, I suppose.

What's more galling is the fact that in this very important vote, someone is not doing his job and is away for some 'training'.

Latest news also say that he has quit Twitter

http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/lat...-na-sa-twitter

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pacquiao may have the riches and the raw talent to punch someone in the face.
    That doesn't mean he has the brains and common sense to be sitting on a government position.

Wanting to be a congressman and yet being unable to do his job because he's training. Bah. It's no joke to be a legislative official, and yet, here he is, doing a halfass job of it.

If he wants to help people, there are a lot of other, more respectable and effective ways to do it.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...-Arroyo-in-law

According to Rep. Ignacio Arroyo:
    "Clearly, a lot of congressmen were forced into voting ‘yes’ because they were threatened with the non-release of their Countrywide Development Fund, or that their business interests would be imperiled,” Arroyo said on Tuesday."

He said this was never done during the term of his sister-in-law.
    Delusional, dare I say?

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    actually i think it is partly true. anti GMA JV Ejercito will vote for NO just to challenged the alleged mastermind of the zero txt msgs(not speaker belmonte). for me kinabahan lang yung congressman na nagkalat ng zero txt kasi gumagapang na INC.:D
    as I have said before sarcastically, "politics at its finest" >:D

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
congress finally impeaches ombudsman Guttierez