New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Well yang mga leftists na yan are very much like ASG. Only difference is that these leftists go out on public outbursts almost everyday rain or shine with their stupid signs and causing traffics

Ung back-end nila ang nakakatakot kasi un ang mga barubal talaga ung mga triggerhappy, dapat gawin ng gov't natin maghire ng mga international mercenaries or pay ASG to set a trap and kill all of them.

Joma Sison should be fed to askals while people piss at his face

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung Partido Sabungero, nagrireklamo rin.......

Baklas din sila.

L!nt3k,- mayroon ba niyan? E, iyong Ladlad?....

8800:juggle:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    i think you missed the whole point of democracy. which one do you like....these leftest groups going under and struggle with firearms or voice their thoughts through a peaceful channel like congress? all mature countries/government welcome all communist parties to join the democratic election rather than letting them fight underground and kill both civilians and people in military.
    This is just a list of my problems with left-leaning party list groups:

1. They haven't condemned or disassociated themselves completely with the CPP-NPA and its activities of murder, extortion and destruction of property;

2. While making a lot of noise when activists get killed or abducted, they are strangely silent when soldiers get massacred or even mutilated;

3.They condemn corruption in government but don't condemn "revolutionary taxes";

4. They protest and stage loud rallies with slogans like RESIGN! IBAGSAK! US IMPERYALISTA! but consistently fail to provide any viable and acceptable solutions to problems like unemployment, lack of productivity, lack of competitiveness, etc.;

5. They're totally ignorant or oblivious to simple economics.

Migrante? Kahit isama mo pa GABRIELA, BAYAN, or by whatever name they tag themselves, I don't mind at all if they get delisted. I'd rather they pick up a rifle so that they make themselves legit targets of our military so that once and for all we'd be rid of their ilk.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tama lang iyan! deny them from getting "legit" funds via our taxes to finance their terrorism and extortion campaigns.

wala naman ginawa iyong mga leftists nung binaha ang mga kababayan natin nung bagyong ondoy. pumila pa nga ang madami sa kanila para kumuha ng relief goods from NGOs & gov't agencies assisted by the military

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    This is just a list of my problems with left-leaning party list groups:

1. They haven't condemned or disassociated themselves completely with the CPP-NPA and its activities of murder, extortion and destruction of property;

2. While making a lot of noise when activists get killed or abducted, they are strangely silent when soldiers get massacred or even mutilated;

3.They condemn corruption in government but don't condemn "revolutionary taxes";

4. They protest and stage loud rallies with slogans like RESIGN! IBAGSAK! US IMPERYALISTA! but consistently fail to provide any viable and acceptable solutions to problems like unemployment, lack of productivity, lack of competitiveness, etc.;

5. They're totally ignorant or oblivious to simple economics.

di ko mapigilan ang sarili ko... pero...

I AGREE ON ALL COUNTS!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually... the legitimization of the left is the best thing that has happened to the country's problem with communism.

By ensuring that they're a valid part of the government, you're giving them less reason to support breakaway groups and rebels.

(Of course, it helps cement the power base of the administration when they have a need and a reason for a strong army... which is why they continue with the war against the NPA and Abu Sayyaf instead of finishing the fight with finality... also, the fight with large criminal groups inside the city helps legitimize the need for military roadblocks and checkpoints, meant to intimidate and scare the populace into thinking that they need the current administration more than they do...)

Armed response will only provoke more armed revolt... but inviting dialogue and giving them a stake in the peace and prosperity of the country... linking political stability to their own group's prosperity and survival... further ensures that they will not want to upset the status quo.

Many of the current establishment were "radicals" in the 70's... but when they grew up and grew older, they became more world-wise, and traded jeans and shirts for suits and ties. This is the same thing... but only done on a party level.

Of course... that doesn't change my mind about the party-list system... it's fundamentally flawed, and the fact that the same organizations can back multiple party-lists makes a sham of the whole thing.
    Last edited by niky; October 28th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually... the legitimization of the left is the best thing that has happened to the country's problem with communism.
    ideally I think tama din to... but I suppose it would really take a long long time to be a reality... idagdag pa dito na hindi lang sila ang umaasa na maghirap ang mga tao dito, mismo mga pulitiko ay mas gusto na may mahihirap.. para may opportunity silang pumapel... dahil kung lahat ng tao ay hindi na mahirap.. lahat ng tao ay hindi na salat sa kaalaman... kung patas na ang hustisya, then magiging irrelevant na sila...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    ideally I think tama din to... but I suppose it would really take a long long time to be a reality... idagdag pa dito na hindi lang sila ang umaasa na maghirap ang mga tao dito, mismo mga pulitiko ay mas gusto na may mahihirap.. para may opportunity silang pumapel... dahil kung lahat ng tao ay hindi na mahirap.. lahat ng tao ay hindi na salat sa kaalaman... kung patas na ang hustisya, then magiging irrelevant na sila...
    That's Philippine political life... keep the masses poor, uneducated and scared, and you can make them think and vote whatever you want them to.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Looks like our politicians learned well from the Spanish colonizers, keep the indios uneducated and poor and they will easily be controlled.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ^ Hahahaha oo nakuha nila sa mga "prayle" yan! Hahaahaha sayang spaniards didn't sleep with women during their time enough to produce more hot hybrids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Comelec delisting Migrante from party-list groups