New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...hostage-crisis

Palace exec doubts HK chief called Aquino during hostage crisis

MANILA, Philippines – Reports that Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang had called President Benigno Aquino III at the height of Monday’s hostage crisis in Manila were “unbelievable” because the President was “accessible all the time,” a communication official of Malacanang said Thursday.
    "Di kapanipaniwala yan ’dahil accessible siya sa lahat ng oras [That is unbelievable because the President is accessible all the time],'' Secretary Herminio Coloma, head of the Presidential Communications and Operations Office, told ABS-CBN's program "Umagang Kay Ganda''.
    Coloma was reacting to Tsang's reported frantic phone calls to Mr. Aquino last Monday and his complaint that he could not reach the Philippine leader.
    “If [Tsang] called the office of the President, his call will be received. Even if the President left the Palace for a short while, he could still be reached because his mobile phones are with his aides,'' Coloma said.
    Palace official said that Mr. Aquino was not aware that Tsang had called him but when he learned about it, he called Hong Kong's top official on Tuesday to express his government's deep sorrow for the hostage crisis that ended with the death of eight Hong Kong tourists.
    Hostage-taker dismissed Senior Inspector Rolando Mendoza was also killed in the 11-hour standoff.

i also see him telling it loud and proud on punto por punto.

what more can i say.. fail after fail.. pati ceo ng hk ginawa pang sinungaling..

goodness, i dont wanna imagine what's coming next

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i am not really pro-Pnoy but i tend to believe this. been thinking what if ang na-hijack is busload of American tourists. sa buong araw na drama na yun, sigurado may FBI ng nakekelam dyan whether the Manila police like it or not.

am not really a fan of HK and SG either, if you ask me itong mga bansang always like to see us fail in the intl. media. puro business interests lang, they know that we can beat them bec. we have the advantage of land area.

with all the resources of the HK govt., the only thing their chief did was to try to call Pnoy the entire day?! i mean if you're bragging all througout the world that this country is 3rd world, ill-equipped di dapat man lang kumilos ka on your own kung ano maitutulong mo sa mga citizens mo. nangyari na ang nangyari eh. bottomline they're still your own.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ano naman kung hindi nga tumawag????

may issue ba dito?

anong palusot naman kung di nga tumawag????

panggulo lang itong balitang ito! wala naman sense kung tumawag nga o hindi,

ang issue dito e may mga namamatay nang mga foreigner, pero patay malisya pa din si______

ano ba yung tawag na yun? alarm clock?

ay di ako nagising kasi di nag alarm yung relo!

tapos pinagbubura comments sa facebook?

kala ko ba e kami ang boss mo?!?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ung senseless na bagay ginagawan ng malisya makalusot lang, makapagkatwiran lang sa mga tangang maniniwala sa kanya...

lumalabas pa e obligasyon pang tumawag ng HK kay PNOY dahil hinohistage na mga tao nila?

ayos a!

galing!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    part ng damage control yan

government spindoctors working overtime

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT:

Rakenrol......very active ka sa Tsikot ngayon ah.

Rock n' Roll!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nakakapang init lang kasi ung hostage crisis na di sana naging ganun reslta

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    part ng damage control yan
    it's not a damage control imho.. it's another insult to injury.. coloma should have thought a better alibi than implying to everyone that donald tsang is a liar.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    joined august 2006 with 59 posts. lahat ata ng post ni rakenrol about the hostage crisis.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    joined august 2006 with 59 posts. lahat ata ng post ni rakenrol about the hostage crisis.

Yan nga din napansin ko. Tagal wala siyang post, pero napaka-active nya ngayon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Coloma says he doubts Tsang really phoned Noynoy on August 23