New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    assuming Binay wins the vice presidency and Chiz has a plan to run for president in 2016...Binay will be the most poweful candidate for president in 2016 specially if Nonoy will appoint him (Binay) as DILG secretary.

if Binay wins....the 2016 will be a different ballgame. Mar will be out of the presidential race....and most likely Jinggoy will run for president knowing he is in the top 2 of senatorial race and Erap is the runner up in the presidential race.

Baka pag vice president may chance pa si Chiz sa 2016. had he endosed Mar and Mar wins...Mar is probably an easier opponent for him than Binay.

of course many things can still happen from now until 2016....but let's discuss the 2016 election because the 2010 election is already finished and we all knew who won

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    as I mentioned in a different thread here.. kung talagang totoo na manok ni Noy si Mar, I suggest putting Chiz in the DOF portfolio... tignan ko lang kung makabangon pa si Chiz after that

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We shall see if that is the case, too early to tell. What if Binay has a scandal during his term tapos naging public enemy na din sya katulad ni GMA?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sa tingin ko mukhang si erap ang rereskbak para bumagsak si binay.

Kaibigan mo sa kagaguhan magiging kalaban mo din.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There is a chance that Chiz' baby, Noy-Bi is going to succeed. And, I do quite agree with bro. explorer. Chiz, for all his grand ambitions, may be blindsided... I am sure that he has fallen off the grace of Erap....

9808:goodluck:

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. geez .. a binay presidency in 2016 !? .. oh crap ..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Laging pinagyayabang ni binay na "pinayaman" daw nya makati.

Pero nung hinawakan nya mmda nakakatawa. Pinakabulok na mmda chairman

Maging mayor kaya sya ng caloocan. Mapayaman nya kaya.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    binay can still do alot of things to screw up his chances in 2016

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually kung may mangyari kay Aquino, we have a Binay presidency

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kapag nagkataon (knock on wood),- nabuhay ang kanyang pangarap na maging Barack of the Philippines....

9808:goodluck:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Chiz made a big mistake by endorsing Binay