2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kung kaya ng iba,- kaya rin natin iyan!

Let's do it!

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.5K:fart1:

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Let's do it! Para umunlad bansa natin. Maraming businessman na pinoy maraming trabaho. Go! Go! Go!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pano yan pag binoycott na chinese cars sa tsikot mawawala ba tulad ng foton section..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ban na natin ang Chinese cars and products dito sa Tsikot Forum

Kaya ba simulan dito sa sariling bakuran yan? Hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Wala ka naman choice kundi bumili ng products na may components na at least made in china, or assembled in china. Pero we can avoid patronizing yung mga basura nilang products na binebenta sa mga bangketa or sa mga malls hehehe..
    Pretty much. While you can hurt them a tiny, infintesimal bit by not buying Chinese-branded products, I can think of a dozen better reasons not to buy Chinese-branded electronics beyond political protest...

I suppose the idea that buying foreign-branded products that use Chinese parts is okay since most of the profit goes to the foreigners could also apply to Chinese made products that use foreign parts (some cars, electronics that use Philippine semiconductors). It's a tangled web.

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Mga Vietnamese kasi malakas ang sense of nationalism nila. Sila lang nakatalo sa mga Kano sa Vietnam War. Dito sa Pinas, puro away kahit sa maliit na bagay at walang pag kakaisa...
    With a lot of help and hardware from Russia and China...

Vietnam was really an embarrassing situation for the US, though... supporting a corrupt regime, then getting into a long, protracted ground war without a clear plan for victory...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Pretty much. While you can hurt them a tiny, infintesimal bit by not buying Chinese-branded products, I can think of a dozen better reasons not to buy Chinese-branded electronics beyond political protest...

I suppose the idea that buying foreign-branded products that use Chinese parts is okay since most of the profit goes to the foreigners could also apply to Chinese made products that use foreign parts (some cars, electronics that use Philippine semiconductors). It's a tangled web.

With a lot of help and hardware from Russia and China...

Vietnam was really an embarrassing situation for the US, though... supporting a corrupt regime, then getting into a long, protracted ground war without a clear plan for victory...
    hmm, i was looking through some vietnam war docs recently. Seems that militarily speaking, the US was actually winning, despite casualties almost reaching half a million...but politically, the VC were winning. They managed to turn opinion in the US strongly against the war until they were forced to pull out. Still, a win is a win.

Going back: for some items i really do avoid Made in China products: e.g. food, cheap electronics. It's more about the quality/safety issues more than any political/racial bias. Especially for gadgets/electronics, nasasayangan ako sa pagbili ng Class C/D China made 'coz after using for a few months, tapon na. In a way we're becoming a dumping ground for China crap. Better to buy something more durable(China made or not) and have it last a long time.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    iboykot si cdrking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ5 View Post
    pano yan pag binoycott na chinese cars sa tsikot mawawala ba tulad ng foton section..
    si Haima tanggalin na rin yung dedicated thread niya hehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Don't you wish langawin ang tutuban, 168, 999 etc langya puro intsik may ari ng tindahan at pinoy ang tauhan.

They don't issue receipts! tax free ang mga walanghiya!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Mga Vietnamese kasi malakas ang sense of nationalism nila. Sila lang nakatalo sa mga Kano sa Vietnam War. Dito sa Pinas, puro away kahit sa maliit na bagay at walang pag kakaisa...
    Technically, i don't think the US "won" in Afghanistan or Iraq. Both those places are still a mess.

Yeah, i think the lack of a national identity is the root of a lot of our problems right now. And i believe this is exactly what Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc had, that's why they were able to rise out of the ashes after WW2 to be where they are now. If you had a sense of national pride, you wouldn't steal, litter, etc because you have respect for your country, your people, and above all, yourself, and that is why you work to put yourself up upon higher standards.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Chinese products selling poorly in Vietnam