New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 160 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Bakit iyong mga bagong motorcycles ng manila police may kasamang chinese flags - tapos nauna pa sa flag natin!

iyong mga bigay naman ng mga hapon na montero sport para sa pnp walang ganyan 😬

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Went to the commission on Filipino overseas for a seminar and the speaker said the same. I love the USA too Food and shopping!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Went to the commission on Filipino overseas for a seminar and the speaker said the same. I love the USA too Food and shopping!

arent you anti trump? lol

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    arent you anti trump? lol
    I am but he's not the USA China taking Philippine Islands

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    China is doing is unforgivable things to our seas. All for greed, for money, and this has been going on for many years now.

""What are they doing?" I asked the boatman.

"They are using their propellers to break the reef," he said.

Again I was sceptical. The only way to see for sure was to get in the water.

It was murky and filled with dust and sand. I could just make out a steel propeller spinning in the distance on the end of long shaft, but it was impossible to tell exactly how the destruction was being carried out.

The result was clear, though. Complete devastation.

This place had once been a rich coral ecosystem. Now the sea floor was covered in a thick layer of debris, millions of smashed fragments of coral, white and dead like bits of bone.

swam on and on. In every direction the destruction stretched for hundreds of metres, piles and piles of shattered white coral branches. It seemed so illogical. Why would fishermen, even poachers, destroy a whole coral system like this?

Then, down below me, I spotted two of the poachers, wearing masks and trailing long breathing hoses behind them. They were manhandling something heavy.

As they struggled up the sandy underwater slope, through a stream of bubbles, I caught sight of what they were carrying - a massive giant clam, at least 1m (3ft) across.

They dropped it on to a pile near their boat. Next to it lay three others they had pulled out earlier. Clams of this size are probably 100 years old, and - as I discovered later on an internet auction site - can sell for between $1,000 (£665) and $2,000 a pair.

We motored out to a group of much larger fishing boats anchored just off the reef. These are "mother ships" to the small poacher boats on the reef. On board the big boats I could see hundreds of clam shells stacked high. "

Original Article -- Why are Chinese fishermen destroying coral reefs in the South China Sea? - BBC News

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Seen on the facade of ayala owned seda hotel in davao city

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Just how is -6 considered neutral? Kalokohan naman tong SWS

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012