New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I can't beleive na isisisi nila sa automated email nila yung problem.

It only shows they are admitting na mahina project managers nila sa IT na hindi na forecast yang ganyang scenario

Granted that this event is an exception and they know naman in advance na may ma cancel na flight. It is a basic requirement that you have a business continuity plan in place to handle such cases specially if its related to your customers.

It only takes less than ten minutes to turn off an automated email. Sorry pero napaka bobz nung nag isip ng reason na yan and for me its the easiest route na ituro at pagbuntunan ng sisi ng taong hindi alam ang trabaho nya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eh Kung yun long weekend debacle nga nila last December eh. Marami daw kasi nag file ng leave Sa mga employees nila. lol

One year in advance na alam bulag meron long vacation tapos one year in advance yun bookings. Hinde pa bulag napaghandaan yun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think may article na lumabas listing CebuPacs entire management heirarchy and it was heavy on lawyers, halos walang may background on technicals. its as if they are protecting themselves from litigation.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT:

Agree. It is/was economic sabotage.... Again,- they should have held it somewhere else in the Philippines,- like Clark, - where they have the exclusive use of Macapagal Intl Airport, and Subic Bay Port... Away from where ~75% (guestimate) of the economy is being supported

But then again,- they let their political hand get the better of their logic.... Pathetic line of thinking.

The last port congestion,- did they lift a finger earlier on to solve it? No,- they waited until it became an economic disaster.... And still after that,- it took them months to get over the hump!

Let's hold on to the seam of our pants,- as this is another rough ride, until everything normalizes... Worse,- everyone, including our forwarders, were given only a few days' notice that this will happen and everyone's guessing until the last day....Right now,- we have half a dozen shipments from EU waiting somewhere at the Manila Bay... I hope they do not balk.

What a support from our dear government!

And they(particularly the executives) are fattening their paychecks,- plus payment of their unused VLs (equivalent to x years) + retirement in a few days??? Railroading approval in the Houses! Deym!

BTT:

Yes, in one of the news-video a few months ago, confirming that he lives somewhere in the BF Almanza area,- there was an assassination attempt on his wife and he was emotionally appealing to those responsible not to include his loved ones in their tussle....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.1K _/_/_/_/_/:drive1:_/_/_/_/_/
    bro, with all due respect, it won't really be easy for the powers that be to strike a balance between convenience of our people and the possibility of our country moving forward economically thru apec. since the last apec or asean summit, i dare say we have already taken even off and made great strides as a nation, even if we suffered a major setback during gma's time when she singlehandedly pillaged our economy. this is only a temporary inconvenience. next week this is gone and past arguing about. i am sure, with only few months left in his administration, with all the problems that beset our country day in and day out, our president only has for the greater good in his mind. i cannot speak for the others, but i couldn't see it clearly then, but I am seeing it very clearly now, that his sincerity to serve the multitude of Filipinos, not merely the select few, is beyond question. i know most people here won't agree with me, especially bro macsd, but, to my mind, he will come down in history as one of the greatest presidents we ever had, and I am grateful to have served under his administration.

BTT
    pañero, please go on with the fight. please don't make a change of heart. make them pay. we, who had been shortchanged by cebpac, are all behind you in this fight.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

atty fortun to sue cebupac...?
    "fall in line, sir."

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

atty fortun to sue cebupac...?
    "fall in line, sir."
    yes, doc., he even had a stirring parting shot against the wayward airline: "send your best, it ain't gonna matter."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa rin class action suit versus. Cebu****? They should be out of business after all the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That is why I don't understand why people keep on flying cebu pacific when they treat their customers like sh1t. They can't treat customers thar way just because they are a budget airline. I swore to myself I am never riding cebu pacific even for free. I won't patronize a company with no ethics..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    from atty. fortun's facebook:

My demand letter will essentially ask for the following:
    1. A public apology from the head of Cebu Pac for failing in their corporate responsibility to look after the welfare of their passengers who had been affected by the cancellation of their flights without adequate notice;
    2. The setting up of an Action Center where passengers affected during the APEC week may submit their requests for reimbursement of expenses incurred (duly covered by receipts) as a direct result of the airline's failure to inform the public of flight cancellations without adequate notice; and
    3. A commitment that these claims will be paid within 48 hours from verification. No horror stories of unprocessed claims that remain pending for 6 months to a year.
    Needless to state, the failure or refusal to agree to these terms will constrain me to initiate suit for myself and for all those who were similarly affected, and to hold the airline liable for actual, moral and exemplary damages.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think people are giving Atty Fortun too much attention. Other than being a media darling, what has he done that is good for the country? Only thing Fortun was famous for is representing people like Erap...
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 20th, 2015 at 10:42 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast