New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walanghiya talaga cebu****. Sorry na lang ulit gagawin ng mga yan. Sinabi ko na talaga meron gold fish memory mga pinoy eh. Last year lang ng December nangyari yun palpak ng Ceb**** pero dami pa rin nagpa booked for their vacations ng Holy Week this year and Ito nanaman...matagal na dapat sarado yan Kung meron lang cooperation mga pinoy passengers to sue them. Class action suit dapat!

Alam nila mga na blocked na time for APEC in advance. My roommates flight to singapore via PAL was moved twice but she received emails and new e-tickets from PAL, agad-agad Hinde kailangan tawagan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; November 20th, 2015 at 08:12 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ewan ko bakit hirap na hirap cebu**** Ayusin customer service nila, to think wala naman sila dapat liability for cancelled and rebooked flights during APEC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i heard from the grapevine that his practice is not that prolific anymore unlike his older brother sigfrid's. anyhow, he is a very competent advocate. he cross-examined the former cpnp during erap's impeachment pretty well.
    They had differences on how to run their law office. Kaya they decided that he just leave and open his own practice.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    If only we can sue the yellow tards for economic sabotage... How many billions loss just to make this goverment look good.
    WTF!? The govt did all of these just to make them look good? Hinde ba pwedeng security reason lang? To think mga world leaders dumating dito?

Dala hi-lite mo naman itong statement sa na quote mo. Natatabunan eh. [emoji3]

“We must stress, however, that the long term benefits of APEC outweigh these aforementioned losses,” Villaluna added

Last edited by shadow; November 20th, 2015 at 08:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    If only we can sue the yellow tards for economic sabotage... How many billions loss just to make this goverment look good.
    OT:

Agree. It is/was economic sabotage.... Again,- they should have held it somewhere else in the Philippines,- like Clark, - where they have the exclusive use of Macapagal Intl Airport, and Subic Bay Port... Away from where ~75% (guestimate) of the economy is being supported

But then again,- they let their political hand get the better of their logic.... Pathetic line of thinking.

The last port congestion,- did they lift a finger earlier on to solve it? No,- they waited until it became an economic disaster.... And still after that,- it took them months to get over the hump!

Let's hold on to the seam of our pants,- as this is another rough ride, until everything normalizes... Worse,- everyone, including our forwarders, were given only a few days' notice that this will happen and everyone's guessing until the last day....Right now,- we have half a dozen shipments from EU waiting somewhere at the Manila Bay... I hope they do not balk.

What a support from our dear government!

And they(particularly the executives) are fattening their paychecks,- plus payment of their unused VLs (equivalent to x years) + retirement in a few days??? Railroading approval in the Houses! Deym!

BTT:

Yes, in one of the news-video a few months ago, confirming that he lives somewhere in the BF Almanza area,- there was an assassination attempt on his wife and he was emotionally appealing to those responsible not to include his loved ones in their tussle....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.1K _/_/_/_/_/:drive1:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT:

Agree. It is/was economic sabotage.... Again,- they should have held it somewhere else in the Philippines,- like Clark, - where they have the exclusive use of Macapagal Intl Airport, and Subic Bay Port... Away from where ~75% (guestimate) of the economy is being supported

But then again,- they let their political hand get the better of their logic.... Pathetic line of thinking.

The last port congestion,- did they lift a finger earlier on to solve it? No,- they waited until it became an economic disaster.... And still after that,- it took them months to get over the hump!

Let's hold on to the seam of our pants,- as this is another rough ride, until everything normalizes... Worse,- everyone, including our forwarders, were given only a few days' notice that this will happen and everyone's guessing until the last day....Right now,- we have half a dozen shipments from EU waiting somewhere at the Manila Bay... I hope they do not balk.

What a support from our dear government!

And they(particularly the executives) are fattening their paychecks,- plus payment of their unused VLs (equivalent to x years) + retirement in a few days??? Railroading approval in the Houses! Deym!

BTT:

Yes, in one of the news-video a few months ago, confirming that he lives somewhere in the BF Almanza area,- there was an assassination attempt on his wife and he was emotionally appealing to those responsible not to include his loved ones in their tussle....

I was thinking if they used Clark or Subic for leaders to land and conference would still be held in PICC, MOA. It would be more disruptive. Imagine to closed roads stretching from north to south, well almost south...but it would be whole stretch of Edsa and Nlex.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I was thinking if they used Clark or Subic for leaders to land and conference would still be held in PICC, MOA. It would be more disruptive. Imagine to closed roads stretching from north to south, well almost south...but it would be whole stretch of Edsa and Nlex.

Aren't there any convention centers in that area? What about the Centennial Center(?) or something.... Shouldn't there be one there?

Bro,- remember that we spent P10B for this, and we knew this x years beforehand.... I wonder where the money went.....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    If ever, I wonder how he will present himself as a witness.
    that would be very interesting to see him testify in the witness stand. generally, lawyers are bad witnesses. they tend to anticipate the questions and defensive, if not combative, in their answers. remember how kim henares (bir) and conchita carpio morales (ombudsman) testified during their cross examinations conducted by the late serafin cuevas.

i testified once too. i read the transcript afterwards. i was ashamed at myself and swore never again.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    JM

Ano contents ng Airline Passenger Bill of Rights?
    to be properly put on notice and empowered, please check out this one--

Summary of the Rights of Air Passengers | Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Aren't there any convention centers in that area? What about the Centennial Center(?) or something.... Shouldn't there be one there?

Bro,- remember that we spent P10B for this, and we knew this x years beforehand.... I wonder where the money went.....

Hinde siguro kakasya. Plus their accommodation pa. So balik rin dito, for example. Si Obama sa sofitel because secret service said its the safest hotel bec of its proximity to Manila bay, in case emergency extraction kailangan. Then there's no tall buildings around.

Talagang Hinde lang na implement mabuti or talagang super dami na kotse dito. If you'll think about it. Holding it in MOA/PICC, mas contain talaga dapat yun disruption sa Isang area but talagang maliit na roads natin.

And I would also like to think they also
    Talked and met with all the security teams ng mga leaders and decided it will be best to held it in a here all confine area mas mabilis I-contain kesa from clark to PASAY pa. That's me looking for answers why they held it here.

Last edited by shadow; November 20th, 2015 at 08:48 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast