New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ "bangis" indeed.
    but there's an old aphorism among lawyers that, he who defends or lawyers himself has a fool for a client. ☺

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    OT

You tried doing that atty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung kasabay namin sa legoland kanina 18 sila sa group. they are suppose to go home tonight and they only found out 2 days ago that their return flight was cancelled. they are rebooked for saturday and sunday. they need to pay 2-3 extra hotel days. naghihimutok, bwisit daw na apec hehehe!

their tickets were booked 2 months ago but cebpac only informed them of the cancellation of the return leg when they checked in. ogags talaga.

OT. pangit legoland malaysia. don't bother, waste of money. for P2500 per pax there are a lot better options elsewhere.
    Last edited by yebo; November 19th, 2015 at 10:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I see him sometimes in the Church in BF Almanza. I heard he is a very active parishioner there. He is actually a very nice fella. Just put yourself in his shoes. He is very, very pissed. Cebu Pacific could've made the announcement in their webpage about the situation in Manila, for one. & I have never heard of a Filipino airline booking passengers in hotels.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yep anyone experienced being booked in a hotel by a LOCAL carrier due to delayed/cancelled flights?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    OT

You tried doing that atty?

never had. even if i had, i never would. i'd engage a competent one to handle it. you'd lose your objectivity. you wouldn't see the case in the eyes of the judge. you become personally involve and that is dangerous to your case.

BTT

we had a korean client who filed a case against cebu pacific. that's why i know there's no cebu pacific listed in the SEC. part of their ploy.
    it is important to know the exact name and address of the company and its representative because the court process server or sheriff would not be hard put to look for it during the service of summons. if the summons is not properly served, the court will not acquire jurisdiction over the defendant. if the court does not acquire jurisdiction over the defendant, any decision against the latter will be void.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I see him sometimes in the Church in BF Almanza. I heard he is a very active parishioner there. He is actually a very nice fella. Just put yourself in his shoes. He is very, very pissed. Cebu Pacific could've made the announcement in their webpage about the situation in Manila, for one. & I have never heard of a Filipino airline booking passengers in hotels.
    i heard from the grapevine that his practice is not that prolific anymore unlike his older brother sigfrid's. anyhow, he is a very competent advocate. he cross-examined the former cpnp during erap's impeachment pretty well.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    yung kasabay namin sa legoland kanina 18 sila sa group. they are suppose to go home tonight and they only found out 2 days ago that their return flight was cancelled. they are rebooked for saturday and sunday. they need to pay 2-3 extra hotel days. naghihimutok, bwisit daw na apec hehehe!

their tickets were booked 2 months ago but cebpac only informed them of the cancellation of the return leg when they checked in. ogags talaga.

OT. pangit legoland malaysia. don't bother, waste of money. for P2500 per pax there are a lot better options elsewhere.
    Its fine for kids, but definitely not for adults. Its freaking hot and theres nothing else nearby to see. If youre a foodie, maybe you'll enjoy the nearby food establishments but then its not the safest place to roam around for tourist.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

I dont even bother to look st my friends FB photos when they post their trips sa Petronas and Legoland and Malaysia.

I just dont see anything there interesting at all. have you seen Jaime Ride n Sekk episodes, dun pa lang makikita mo na how unintersting Malaysia is, sayang money

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    If ever, I wonder how he will present himself as a witness.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast