New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://manila.coconuts.co/2014/02/06...lesbian-couple

Do members of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) have so much time on their hands?

"On Wednesday, Feb 5, Fr. Conegundo Garganta, in behalf of the CBCP, criticized the Disney Channel for featuring a lesbian couple in one of its shows, Good Luck Charlie," reports Evelyn Macairan in The Philippine Star.

In this light, Garganta said it may be time for the church "to come out with its own cable channel to teach children good values."

However, Garganda admitted, "I was not able to watch (Good Luck Charlie) but if that was aired it is sad. Values are compromised."

In closing, Garganta, compared the so-called "change" in the Disney Channel with singer Katy Perry's life. He pointed out, "She used to sing ministry songs and lo and behold, in one awards show, she was dressed in a devil-like costume."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The CBCP is too badly damaged by allegations of corruption, politicking and willful concealment of child abuse by its priests to be a credible sounding board of what "values" are good for television.

Sheesh, still can't get over their obsession over gays and gay relationships. Why don't they purge their ranks of gay priests? Everything these men of the cloth spout out has a tinge of hate. Is it any wonder that they diminish the Catholic faith?
    Last edited by Altis6453; February 6th, 2014 at 11:30 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    I don't understand why Filipinos join catholicism when it's preaching a false doctrine. Just see the kind of fruits they yield.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron atang parang review board and CBCP... may tig-isa isang TV, tapos may isang pari o madre na nakatutok dun on a 24 x 7 basis.

i wonder if they are also watching nickelodeon....

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I think this is the scene that's got everyone at CBCP cross with Disney Channel: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKcCIU6AqWY]Disney Channel's Introducing First On-Air Gay Couple (Good Luck Charlie - Susan & Cheryl) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

VIOLENT REACTIONS AND OPINIONS: bago pa man matatag ang cbcp at kristiyanismo sa mundo e meron ng mga bakla at tomboy na namamayani panahon pa bago nina haring solomon at david, naka tala yaan sa lumang tipan.