New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gonzalez warns Cabinet members against joining La Salle Mass

[SIZE=2]Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez Saturday warned Cabinet members planning to attend the Mass organized by former President Corazon Aquino at La Salle Greenhills in Mandaluyong City on Sunday that they would be sacked for doing so. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Cabinet members who will join will be fired," Gonzalez said. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]In an earlier interview with radio dzMM, Rodolfo "Jun" Lozada Jr., the Senate witness in the alleged anomalous national broadband network (NBN) contract, said Aquino told him that the Mass would be held to support his testimony before the Blue Ribbon Committee.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The Mass, scheduled around 10 a.m., will also be a venue for others involved in the alleged overpricing of the NBN contract with China’s ZTE Corp., to come out and tell the truth. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Mrs. Aquino also said the mass will be in commemoration of the anniversary of the EDSA People Power 1, which catapulted her to the presidency. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The former president, one of the key figures in the EDSA People Power revolution that ousted the late strongman Ferdinand Marcos in 1986, has been calling for President Arroyo to step down for the various allegations of pervasive anomalies and corruption in her administration. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Gonzalez said they are not at all surprised by the Mass called by the ex-President saying "former President Cory is known for such activities."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The justice chief also cautioned that those who would be attending the event that they would be dealt with severely if they say something "bad" against the Arroyo administration. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Unless they say anything bad, we have sedition laws," Gonzalez said. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]In 2005, a group of 10 members of the Arroyo Cabinet, known as the "Hyatt 10", resigned their posts after accusing the President of hindering "all efforts in uncovering the truth (regarding alleged election cheating) by embracing proposed Charter Change initiatives to distract her accusers and divert the nation’s energies toward the untimely debates on Cha-cha."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The "Hyatt 10" were former secretaries Cesar Purisima of finance, Emilia Boncodin of budget, Juan Santos of trade, Florencio Abad of education, Corazon Soliman of social welfare, Rene Villa of land reform; and former Internal Revenue Commissioner Guillermo Parayno, former Customs Commissioner Alberto Lina, former presidential peace adviser Teresita Quintos-Deles and former National Anti-Poverty Commissioner Imelda Nicolas.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The former Cabinet members have been calling for Mrs. Arroyo to step down from the presidency.[/SIZE]
    Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com
    Feb.16, 2008

This is the best place for cabinet members and others government officials to go and withdraw their support to Pres. Arroyo

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ito namang si "Sir Raul oh"........

Sino naman sa palagay nya na GMA cabinet member ang sasama sa La Salle Mass? Wala sigurong maglalakas loob. Kinakabahan ba siya kay Neri?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I saw Neri being wooed by some students to say the truth and he said things are deeper than they appear. I wonder if he means Gloria is being blackmailed by Abalos?

Kung ganun naman, ano kaya kung aminin na lang ni Gloria na nandaya siya? Wala naman na si FPJ -- and I think most people (including me) are almost certain she did.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I saw Neri being wooed by some students to say the truth and he said things are deeper than they appear. I wonder if he means Gloria is being blackmailed by Abalos?

Kung ganun naman, ano kaya kung aminin na lang ni Gloria na nandaya siya? Wala naman na si FPJ -- and I think most people (including me) are almost certain she did.
    well, pag inamin ni gma syempre talsik sya. then pagwala na sya sa pwesto sa pagka presidente, syempre wala na syang power. of course SA KULUNGAN DiReTSO NYA BAKA MAS MASAHOL PA KAYSA kay ERAP aabotin nya..

kaya nga they make it sure na manatili sila sa power eh.

=================

Gloria is being blackmailed by Abalos?... hhmm intriguing.

"...hoy ako ang main man kaya ka naging presidente..." may punto.
    Last edited by dbuzz; February 17th, 2008 at 04:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post

I believe so too. There must be a compelling reason why Neri isn't talking.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I joined the gatherings at La Salle Greenhills this morning to show may support for Lozada, sa loob ng oval canteen may widescreen, puno na sa taas e

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i dont see anything wrong for anybody to attend the mass, even though there are sme political motive within the mass, i still stand by the mass as a holy occasion and gathering for peace.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ateneo de Manila, De La Salle and Santo Tomas (UST) now supports lozada's statement/s about the ZTE-NBN scandal

wow, so this simply means that the catholic schools now do really believe of what this Mr.Lozada is really saying.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    Ateneo de Manila, De La Salle and Santo Tomas (UST) now supports lozada's statement/s about the ZTE-NBN scandal

wow, so this simply means that the catholic schools now do really believe of what this Mr.Lozada is really saying.
    I think so, I myself believe in what Lozada is saying, and the government is covering it up

OT: Pagkaalam ko may mass for truth yata bukas 02 Mar. sa UST a, san kaya sa loob and anung oras?

Cabinet members warned against joinning La Salle Mass!