New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ang gusto ko dito eh aayos yung pagtrato sa freedom. Hindi talaga pwede yung gay secx. Masagwa talaga. Tumbong yun eh.

Tapos adultery dapat lang gawin heinous crime kasi aasa-asawa tapos magtatampisaw sa iba. Paano yung effect sa bata nun.

And itong amputation sana dito din pinas. The thought na mawalan ka ng kamay eh paano ka pa magshashabu nyan. Ang dami benefits ito putol punshiment kasi ang hirap na makaulit gumawa kalokohan.

Brunei to impose death by stoning for gay secx and adultery

Tiny sultanate will implement the harsh new penal code – which also prescribes amputation of a hand and foot for theft – next Wednesday

Agence France-Presse
    Published: 8:58pm, 27 Mar, 2019

Hassanal Bolkiah, sultan of Brunei. Photo: EPA

Adultery and gay *** in Brunei will be subject to death by stoning from next week, authorities said, under a sharia law that has been on hold for four years amid heavy criticism.
    Rights groups reacted in horror on Wednesday to the latest hardline move from the resource-rich nation on Borneo, which practises a stricter brand of Islam than its neighbours Malaysia and Indonesia.

In Indonesia’s conservative Aceh province, flogging is common for a range of offences – including gay ***. Photo: AFP

The tiny sultanate will implement the harsh new penal code – which also prescribes amputation of a hand and foot for theft – next Wednesday.

Homo***uality is already illegal in Brunei but it will now become a capital offence. The law only applies to Muslims.

The new penalty for theft is amputation of the right hand for a first offence, and the left foot for a second offence.

Amnesty International Wednesday urged Brunei to “immediately halt” implementing the new penalties.

“To legalise such cruel and inhuman penalties is appalling of itself,” Brunei researcher Rachel Chhoa-Howard said in a statement.

“Some of the potential ‘offences’ should not even be deemed crimes at all, including consensual *** between adults of the same gender.”

A notice on Brunei’s Attorney General’s Chambers dated December 29 last year said the provisions will take effect on April 3.

Brunei first announced the measures in 2013 but implementation has been delayed as officials worked out the practical details and in the teeth of opposition by rights groups.

However, a spokesman for the Brunei religious affairs ministry on Wednesday said only that Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah was expected to make an announcement on April 3 regarding the implementation of the new Sharia laws.

“Only after the event we will know regarding the date of the implementation of the new laws,” he said.

“In terms of readiness, at the moment we are prepared to enforce the amputation of the hand for stealing only. That is all.”

Phil Robertson of Human Rights Watch warned that implementation of the law “will quickly drive the country towards human rights pariah status in the eyes of foreign investors, tourists, and international agencies”, adding that it will become the only country in Southeast Asia to punish gay *** with death if it pushes through with the law.

Under a shift towards hardline Islamic law, Brunei in 2015 banned excessive Christmas celebrations for fear that Muslims could be led astray.

Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei photographed in 1994. Photo: AFP

Brunei’s sultan is no stranger to controversy at home – the monarchy was deeply embarrassed by a family feud with his brother Jefri over the latter’s alleged embezzlement of US$15 billion during his tenure as finance minister in the 1990s.

Court battles and investigations revealed salacious details of Jefri’s un-Islamic jet-set lifestyle, including claims of a high-priced harem of foreign women and a luxury yacht he owned called “T*ts”.

Ok ito si jefri ah. Westernized. hahahahahh

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Okay yan, sana dito rin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    James Deakin posted this on his page and surprisingly majority of the comments agreed with the sultan.

He made another post saying he banned the bigots daw. Buti hindi ako na ban lol

WTF is wrong with liberals. I agree with the majority that Brunei is a Muslim country so respect their religion.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Wow.... how progressive.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    James Deakin posted this on his page and surprisingly majority of the comments agreed with the sultan.

He made another post saying he banned the bigots daw. Buti hindi ako na ban lol

WTF is wrong with liberals. I agree with the majority that Brunei is a Muslim country so respect their religion.

Yeah whats wrong with liberals? Next up, what the heck is wrong with slavery and maintaining a harem?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Yeah whats wrong with liberals? Next up, what the heck is wrong with slavery and maintaining a harem?

The law is only for Muslims. I hate when liberals shove their beliefs down other people's throats.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    James already pointed out there is nothing that can be done in Brunei. What ticked him off was Pinoys advocating the same thing in the Philippines. ANd most of them will not grant autonomy and do not want Sharia law to their Muslim brothers in Mindanao.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    buti nalang majority Catholic ang PH

women can walk around in short shorts

short shorts are the best

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    buti nalang majority Catholic ang PH

women can walk around in short shorts

short shorts are the best
    “Perfect shorts” nga ba tawag dun? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    baka kasi may pinaghuhugutan ang mga nag comment

siguro their spouse cheated on them

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast