New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pa-uwiin lang ng China yung mga 50,00 maids sa HK yari na yung Pilipinas.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    gudlak sa gusto mag boykot

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    it is difficult and impossible to boycott china made products, remember we are in the PI and not japan, and there are so many china made products that are genuine and authentic, not just those sold at divisoria and greenhills, the governors wife when she buys an LV at the store the bag may not be made in china but the boxes and dust bags are...

some politician including Pnoy must think before they utter any word, they might not be able to stand on whatever they had said. Geography aside the PI is near the spratly island however some other countries have their own claims... and if ever PI got the exclusive rights of spratly, wouldn't Pnoy borrow money from china to fund the suppose to be Oil mine?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    huwag na pahabain ito, pa-pogi nga lang kasi yan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Maybe the governor is drunk when he said that, sige nga at umpisahan nya, sa US nga eh mostly china made at wala nga silang magawa eh, pinas pa kaya.

Yung problema sa government natin, ang daming lugar dito sa pinas na di nga nila ma develop, yun pang malayo na isla pa kaya? why dont they negotiate with china, sila mag develop tapos kung meron man natural gas eh give our country a certain percentage of the output, ang question ay kng pumayag man ang china eh ung output na ba yun ay mapupunta sa pinoy?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Maybe the governor is drunk when he said that, sige nga at umpisahan nya, sa US nga eh mostly china made at wala nga silang magawa eh, pinas pa kaya.

Yung problema sa government natin, ang daming lugar dito sa pinas na di nga nila ma develop, yun pang malayo na isla pa kaya? why dont they negotiate with china, sila mag develop tapos kung meron man natural gas eh give our country a certain percentage of the output, ang question ay kng pumayag man ang china eh ung output na ba yun ay mapupunta sa pinoy?
    Tanong mo, sinagot mo na rin. hehe,

Malamang yan under the table na usapan na yan. #1 kaya China sa red tape sa isang nabasa kung publication
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Have some fate dude, maybe just maybe someday... our Country won't be bullied like that..

wag naman yung negotiate our resources, parang sinabi mong tyong mga Pinoys got no balls to do as we please in our own turf

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Have some fate dude, maybe just maybe someday... our Country won't be bullied like that..

wag naman yung negotiate our resources, parang sinabi mong tyong mga Pinoys got no balls to do as we please in our own turf
    Dont get me wrong, i have fate in our country but not with our stupid government!!! Sorry, it pissed me off when this public officials made remarks like that na di naman nila kayang gawin.

As for negotiating our resources, matagal na ginagawa ng mga taga ibang government officials yan, di lang natin alam (check mo mga mining natin and if saan dinadala ang mga minerals dyan). Im not saying we should give it away, what i mean is we can have a joint venture, let china develop it and ask for a share of the output.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post

pinoy pride!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dont get me wrong, i have fate in our country but not with our stupid government!!! Sorry, it pissed me off when this public officials made remarks like that na di naman nila kayang gawin.

As for negotiating our resources, matagal na ginagawa ng mga taga ibang government officials yan, di lang natin alam (check mo mga mining natin and if saan dinadala ang mga minerals dyan). Im not saying we should give it away, what i mean is we can have a joint venture, let china develop it and ask for a share of the output.

-the fate in the government - maybe the next administration or when we are too old... hehehe

-bro, if the chinese gov't set their foot on our teritorial waters, trust me its a whole different ball game than just mining and exporting.

*shadow - yan ang nagongonte satin na mga Pinoy Pride!!! So what if its China, heck this is the land of the free people.. the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Boycott "Made in China" Products? the proposed  Phil response to the spratlys dispute