New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    reading about this news, even i'm not sure kung dito sa politics or sa showbiz/media dapat ipost to. hindi din ako sure kung good news, bad news or worst news to..

http://ph.yfittopostblog.com/2010/05...-cabinet-post/

magiging possible government official si boy abunda, ito ba ang ibig sabihin ni sen. noynoy na daang matuwid?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    good thing Mr. Abunda refused the offer, he know his limitations.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    It bothers me a lot now when reading news about pres apparent Aquino's plans. Its like full of revenge yet starting to make mistakes as early as now

Anyway thanks for Boy Abunda's delicadesa if he really declined the cabinet offer. Pag yung iba yan taas na ng ilong sigurado.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dapat hindi sya tumanggi. he would have made a fine representative of the government. everywhere he goes, and everything he does, would have been construed as a reflection of the new aquino administration.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Langya, this early, nakikialam na agad si Kris Aquino sa kanyang kuya

One thing I didn't expect from Boy Abunda is delicadeza. Alam niya sigurong the public wouldn't look too kindly on Noynoy if he accepted the offer.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    tsk tsk

too early... too early... for signs that the stu**d voting public screwed up once again in choosing the "popular"/"win-able"/"better than villar - alternative" candidate. hay naku... this nation is getting really hopeless.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naku, I can just imagine what kind of tourism Boy will be implementing. Mga Rainbow parades in Makati...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingin it was AGAIN taken out of context...

maybe when Aquino was asked if Abunda will be appointed sa cabinet, he answered "why not" or something, just to be polite since best friend ng kapatid niya yun tao.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ i read from the article that "... he already sent feelers to the host"

anyhow, i hope noy will be wiser than just letting statements like that out nang walang pakundangan. otherwise, i can see noy-jokes resurrect erap-jokes in the mainstream soon.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    hehehhe politicians are almost one and the same. nagkakaron lang ng variance.:D

boy A. is smart not accepting the offer. for this, he is not a politician.:D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Boy Abunda sa gabinete