New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ayos dito puro anti noggy. Sama ako dyan!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gusto kong manalo si Binay! Gaganda palitan ng $ to P..hEhEhE..! Actually si Erap sana manalo!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tayo, alam natin...

Papaano na iyong 90%+ na mga kababayan natin na nabibili ng P500 at madaling maloko?.... Isama mo na rin iyong nakaka-intindi rin, pero baluktot ang pag-iisip?

Nagkalintik-lintik na tayong lahat!

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.0K:drive1:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    The Filipinos deserve what's happening right now sa Pilipinas.
    Bawat isa kasi ang nasa isip ay kung paano mangdugas sa kapwa. Lalo na yang mga empleyado ng gobyerno!
    Corruption is embedded deep in the roots of every filipino. Ginawang bobo ng mayayaman at mga pulitiko ang masa for a very long time para madali nilang ma-control and paglaruan.
    Mabuti na lang ang karamihan ng kamag-anak ko ay nakapag migrate na. Dati hirap na hirap sila mag decide dahil ayaw nila iwan ang Pilipinas pero ngayon majority sa kanila nagsasabi that they made the right decision.
    Me pag-asa pa kaya ang Pilipinas magbago? Haaaaay...

Sana nga tumakbo si Duterte para pagbabarilin na lang nya yung mga corrupt sa gobyerno.hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder how his family sleeps at night knowing how they raped Makati City's coffers. Wait... they probably think it's theirs for the taking and that it is their divine right to spend it as they please.

I don't think they would resign and only something drastic would bring them down as they are too deeply entrenched in the current political system.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I wonder how his family sleeps at night knowing how they raped Makati City's coffers. Wait... they probably think it's theirs for the taking and that it is their divine right to spend it as they please.

I don't think they would resign and only something drastic would bring them down as they are too deeply entrenched in the current political system.
    Agitate men in uniform,specially the marinespara pagna declare na winner,Tanggal agadoopppsss walang ko kontra

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by threadstone View Post
    The Filipinos deserve what's happening right now sa Pilipinas.
    Bawat isa kasi ang nasa isip ay kung paano mangdugas sa kapwa. Lalo na yang mga empleyado ng gobyerno!
    Corruption is embedded deep in the roots of every filipino. Ginawang bobo ng mayayaman at mga pulitiko ang masa for a very long time para madali nilang ma-control and paglaruan.
    Mabuti na lang ang karamihan ng kamag-anak ko ay nakapag migrate na. Dati hirap na hirap sila mag decide dahil ayaw nila iwan ang Pilipinas pero ngayon majority sa kanila nagsasabi that they made the right decision.
    Me pag-asa pa kaya ang Pilipinas magbago? Haaaaay...

Sana nga tumakbo si Duterte para pagbabarilin na lang nya yung mga corrupt sa gobyerno.hehehe
    Sana nga nandito ka pa rin sa Pilipinas at tumutulong in your little way for nation building... Paying your taxes properly and being a law-abiding citizen....

In the other thread there are some people stating that they'd rather vote for a monkey than vote for Binay for 2016.

I do not know Duterte, my extended families do not know the man, but I was impressed with his territory and how he runs it and what his constituents were saying with pride and fondness about him.

We've tried everything for our President,- lawyer and statesman, classmate of US President and housewife, smoker and military, actor and philanderer, economist and sorry-teller, unattached and son of a hero,- nothing worked for us,- at least to our satisfaction. Now, don't tell me please that we'd like to try this oic and schemer....

So, why don't we try an "iron hand and executioner" (executive, that is). I have nothing to fear for myself and my family for as long as we are paying our taxes properly and we remain to be God-fearing, law-abiding citizens... If you are too,- then it should be no issue to you. (And pray hard to high heavens that those persons who stole from the public coffer rot in hell for all eternity!!! AMEN! This intention should be added at the end of every service. Religion is forgiveness,- but more than that it means JUSTICE....)

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.0K:drive1:

Last edited by CVT; November 13th, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Makarma sana si binay...ay!nakarma na nga pala...
    kita nyo ilang dekada na sa aircon di pa pumuputi!!hahaha
    #BINAY RESIGN!!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I agree! Sana marami mag vote na may alam sa 2016 hindi yung puro bayaran lang!

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    eto problema
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1415883321576.jpg