New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/266869...t-trust-rating

Binay confident of trust rating

July 14, 2010, 4:07pm

Vice President Jejomar Binay expressed confidence that his trust rating will continue to be stable in succeeding surveys.

Binay received a 77 percent trust rating or a very good net trust rating of +69 during the second quarter Social Weather Survey of the Social Weather Stations (SWS) released last Monday.

He said he is “happy” with the result of the survey but said he is aware that there would be times when his trust rating would go lower or surge higher.

“May pagkakataon na bababa pero tataas din naman siguro ako [There would be times perhaps when my trust rating would go down but I believe that it would also go further up],” he said. “There are ups and downs.”
    But Binay said he is confident that he would not obtain a negative rating.
    “Hindi naman siguro bababa ng bababa ng hanggang -55 [I don’t think it would slide to -55],” Binay said.

It will be recalled that the Vice President underscored the importance of trust in rebuilding the nation following a high trust rating in the SWS survey.
    I think the article lacked details (ie demographics or respondents, etc).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Politicians yata na may wang wang ang sumagot ng survey eh.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    i think the survey was done before his wang-wang/traffic and Coconut palace fiascos. For sure those two will impact his ratings significantly

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    i think the survey was done before his wang-wang/traffic and Coconut palace fiascos. For sure those two will impact his ratings significantly
    Yup, if another survey was done today, there surely be a sharp drop in trust rating for Binay.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May nakatiyempo na ba rito na member na na-survey lately?

10.3K:sumo:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mukang guilty, ngayon palang pinapangunahan na na baba rin in the future

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    binay with positive trust rating?! baka sa republika lang ng makati ginawa yang survey na yan..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    binay with positive trust rating?! baka sa republika lang ng makati ginawa yang survey na yan..
    Specifically sa bahay ng mga senior citizens.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Specifically sa bahay ng mga senior citizens.
    Yung mga nabigyan ng mga birthday cakes.......

BTT. He's now willing to take Kabayan's HUDCC position, and yung tutulong sa mga OFWs.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We'll see how he fares in that assignment.... But, there will be a lot of dough allocation for that.....

10.3K:sumo:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Binay gets "very good" trust rating as per SWS survey