New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    remitted na sa country of Vatican.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The church is the 2nd largest Landowner next to the PH government.

With all the Billions and Land, the church can solve the Squatter problem in a years time..

What would Jesus do if he had the Billions?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    Exactly! It's about time a pope come's from this country given that's we're one of the highest provider of Vatican. The bulk of Vatican come's from the 3rd world countries, the 1st world barely give's attention.

On another note, Pope is the english term, while the tagalog term is "Santo Papa". Dapat Papa lang pero super sipsip at uto-uto ang mga pinoy that most use the term Santo Papa. Buhay pa, santo na agad.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacavanza View Post
    Exactly! It's about time a pope come's from this country given that's we're one of the highest provider of Vatican. The bulk of Vatican come's from the 3rd world countries, the 1st world barely give's attention.

On another note, Pope is the english term, while the tagalog term is "Santo Papa". Dapat Papa lang pero super sipsip at uto-uto ang mga pinoy that most use the term Santo Papa. Buhay pa, santo na agad.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Central Azucarera de Tarlac -- sugar mill over at Hacienda Luisita, who until recently had evaded CARP implementation. After pressuring the Cojuangcos to sell their stake, sila pala me hawak din
    Philex Petroleum -- i.e. oil drilling and exploration
    Philodrill - oil drilling, exploration, production
    Philex mining -- akala ko ba anti mining ang church?
    San Miguel Corp -- makes beer, liquor

Amazing. To think that i used to have an officemate that refused to buy gaming(gambling)stocks out of principle

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't fault the Roman Catholic Archbishop, or the CBCP, for that matter, from accumulating wealth.

The problem lies in how they use it (their wealth) and how they represent themselves to still be poor despite having it.

The most vociferous and vitriolic language opposing government projects and family, or reproductive health-related legislation (i.e. mining, power plants, etc.) come from these so-called men of the cloth, yet they don't use even 10% of their resources in helping resolve poverty.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    - double post -
    Last edited by Altis6453; January 12th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tax free, laway lang puhunan tapos sahod na lang ng sahod. gandang business talaga, the best!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    tax free, laway lang puhunan tapos sahod na lang ng sahod. gandang business talaga, the best!
    Iyan nga ang matagal ko nang pinag-iisipan e... Hhhhhmmmmm..... Mga kapatid/kapuso/kapamilya.....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.5K:cold:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The irony... Gawa na ng tsikot religious group para may perks na hehe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast