New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you going to vote for this candidate?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 50.00%
  • NO

13 50.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    No Deal!!!.......Ninoy is not Noynoy...

Quote Originally Posted by drayver View Post
    there's a saying na "like father like son" which is not true para kay ninoy at noynoy.. ninoy is an intelligent man, may prinsipyo at paninindigan.. si noynoy yata kay cory nag mana. "like father like son" applicable lang kay erap at jinggoy saktong sakto lalo na sa kalokohan.
    *Tumpak!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    same sentiments with all of you including yun mga maka admin..hehhee

too coy, masyadong conservative, lacks firepower, parang he always wait muna kung ano ang stand ni cory before he speak up...but then again better him than chavit, pichay, oreta, sotto and zubiri....

agree ako sa iyo tol..... may tsismis nga na bakla daw itong tao na ito..... ewan ko lang. parang wala rin siyang gagawin siguro sa senado.....

... i don't trust him....... ewan ko ba...!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    a better alternative to all of those corrupt candidates. maybe ninoy's shoes are too big to fit for noynoy. i dont know id rather vote for a guy like noynoy whose track record maybe lacking but whose integrity is rock solid than those candidates who are constanly in front of the tv camera angling for more media mileage while doing nothing to improve the lot of the filipinos. in short puro papogi sa harap ng kamera ayaw naman gawin ang trabaho nila sa senado at kongreso.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Noynoy is a No no para mi

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    a better alternative to all of those corrupt candidates. maybe ninoy's shoes are too big to fit for noynoy. i dont know id rather vote for a guy like noynoy whose track record maybe lacking but whose integrity is rock solid than those candidates who are constanly in front of the tv camera angling for more media mileage while doing nothing to improve the lot of the filipinos. in short puro papogi sa harap ng kamera ayaw naman gawin ang trabaho nila sa senado at kongreso.
    --ditto-- not that the point is a good sign for the country.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mas ok na si Noynoy kesa naman kay Pichay, Defensor, Gomez, Montano, Oreta and the likes. Puro porma lang mga iyan. At least si Noynoy may ginawa sa Congresso bilang isang mambabatas at tumutuligsa kung kinakailangan. Mahirap na iboto ang "yes mam" & "yes sir" sa senado. Pagnagkataon, lalaki budget deficit natin tapos lalaki din ang funds ng Malacanang para gamitin ulit sa susunod na election. We need a fiscalizer sa senate. A person who can really draft and pass a law and not the other way around. Do you think Montano, Gomez, Lapid can draft laws? I don't think so.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Mahirap na iboto ang "yes mam" & "yes sir" sa senado. Pagnagkataon, lalaki budget deficit natin tapos lalaki din ang funds ng Malacanang para gamitin ulit sa susunod na election.
    OT:
    excuse me bro, the last time i checked this administration is well on its way to a balanced budget by next year and a budget surplus by 2009. the last time we had a balanced budget was during Ramos' time.

our budget deficit ballooned during erap's watch. it is due to this administration's tight fiscal discipline and reforms that we are experiencing increased revenues and controlled expenses.

result: increasing investments, rising peso, low interest and inflation rates, booming real estate sector, more infrastructure, etc.

but i agree with you on the danger of voting a bunch of 'yes ma'am' senators.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zonda View Post
    hmmm...masubukan nga to. ala pa naman akong nadidinig na corruption case against him.
    havent you heard of hacienda luisita?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    OT:
    excuse me bro, the last time i checked this administration is well on its way to a balanced budget by next year and a budget surplus by 2009. the last time we had a balanced budget was during Ramos' time.

our budget deficit ballooned during erap's watch. it is due to this administration's tight fiscal discipline and reforms that we are experiencing increased revenues and controlled expenses.

result: increasing investments, rising peso, low interest and inflation rates, booming real estate sector, more infrastructure, etc.

but i agree with you on the danger of voting a bunch of 'yes ma'am' senators.

I'm quite aware of that bro. But let's straighten out the facts. Never did our govenrment had a budget surplus bigger than our expenditures & budget deficits. Up to now, our budget deficit is still P62.2 Billion pesos albeit its an 8 year low. Yes the economy is growing and if we keep the pace up, we could very well recover from the doldrums IF the government continuously check corruption.

There are many ways on how to solve the budget deficit and one of those things that need in check is red tape. Systematic and effective tax collection can be one major source of funds to cover up the deficit and less expenditures.
    Our government relies heavily on borrowing to fund its budget deficit and spends about a third of its budget on debt servicing.

Partly why our economy is better is because of the budget tightening by our legislators. Do you know that the opposition legislators are the ones who controlled our budget and not the finance department nor the Office of the President. More often than not, it is the government who proposes higher budget and the legislators are the ones trimming it down. FYI, the opposition senators cut our 2006 budget by more than 26 billion pesos. That is why the 1.05-trillion-peso 2006 budget wasn't approved by Congress because of it's gross expenditures, debt servicing et.al. outweighs it's collection. Simply put it, I don't want to elect people in the senate who just go by the flow. There need to be a check and balance in the senate so that we will have a more clear cut budget next time on 07.
    Last edited by mikaztro; February 20th, 2007 at 05:42 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Benigno Noynoy Aquino III: Candidate for Senator