New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Btw Im not a supporter of Ping, I just heard of the idea and its kinda, different...hence the thread. Well Ping was impicated in the kuratong case where these criminal group was massacred..for me thats a plus..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Btw Im not a supporter of Ping, I just heard of the idea and its kinda, different...hence the thread. Well Ping was impicated in the kuratong case where these criminal group was massacred..for me thats a plus..
    Hahaha. Well, it maybe a plus to you but we are all human beings and everyone, rich or poor, we all have human rights.
    In my neck of the woods, that is not allowed, a murder is a murder, it doesn't matter if you killed a criminal.
    But what do I know, I guess, Filipinos should just choose the lesser evil.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'll have no problems if the Ampys of maguindanao got summarized, lols.. Tatagal lang kaso, baka makawala pa, just summarize them to save money. Lols

Same with other criminals..para next lang ng next till every ahole criminal get the idea.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    if you want a spanking clean (robbed-out criminals) its either Ping or Duterte. as long as mga criminal matatagpuang patay sa silang cavite kaysa mga inosente at mga tax natin kinakatay,ok na sa kin.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Hehe too early for that topic..pero sabi ng nakainuman ko last weekend...

Binay at Mar ang maugong...

Baka mapawalan tong mga kinasuhan ng plunder pag dating ng 2016 kung si Jejomar ang pumasok...kelangan ng matigas at ayaw sa PDAF..the guy has a point..
    asa ka pa andaming "masa" diyan na boboto sa kanya

Quote Originally Posted by x_outpost View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Miriam wants to abolish pork too, right?
    ngayon lang naman tumanda siya nagtino dati may PDAF din naman siya

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    if you want a spanking clean (robbed-out criminals) its either Ping or Duterte. as long as mga criminal matatagpuang patay sa silang cavite kaysa mga inosente at mga tax natin kinakatay,ok na sa kin.
    not just criminals but innocent civilians that they don't like or is a threat to them. honestly both of them are killers but Ping is on another level compared to duterte. you guys have no idea what those 2 are capable of, as much as i hate the Binay's i'd rather let them win even if they cheat just so duterte or ping won't win. think of Ping as Marcos on his marshall law days, ganon din yan si Ping basta basta na lang papa dampot but the difference between him and Marcos is Ping can do it cleanly and without a trace. oh and that abolish pdaf that Ping said, nag papa pogi lang yan alam naman niya na di matatnggal yan at maiiba lang pangalan may nakuha din naman siya don pati isa din siya sa mga kurakot eh. no offense to his supporters but just so you know the truth and not just what you see on tv or hear on the news. how do i know all this? our line of business deals with a lot of politicians kaya di galing sa chismis yan or sabi ng kaibigan/kakilala/kapitbahay and no we're not involved with napoles or pdaf.:bwahaha: and no i won't give out any more details yan lang sasabihin ko since kala niyo mga ok na politicians yan mga yan pero bahala na kayo kung maniniwala kayo or hindi basta ako nag bigay na ko ng warning.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ayaw ko sa PDAF at mas ayaw ko sa BADAF.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    That's a very dangerous proposition.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    The presidency is beyond PDAF and absolutely beyond Ping's capability & credibility.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If the PDAF issue is all Ping can hang his hat on, I don't think that's enough for him to run for (or become) President.

I'm highly doubtful of his position on the pork barrel because, in 2 terms in the Senate, he never did (or could) get any as he was considered as part of the opposition. It's improbable that he'd get any pork from GMA's regime as other opposition senators did not. Adopting a stance to abandon the pork barrel and telling other lawmakers to do the same was a way to level the playing field for him.

Plus, he's never completely shaken off perception of him as the brains behind the Kuratong Baleleng rubout case, as well as his role as Metrodiscom Chief (Metrocom in MM) which is the police force that enforced martial law.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast