New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    have you guys seen the raw footage making the rounds of social media immediately after the truck attack? twisted, crushed, bloody bodies strewn all over the avenue. hindi ko natapos panuorin sa sobrang grisly

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Several children among the dead. Fcuk.

They should've placed some spike strips or similar devices along the barricaded road. And why weren't there any police stationed there?

Then again, everything is obvious in hindsight. Who could've expected this...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    also, one thing to note: while Tunisia(which also happens to be 99% Sunni and has Salafist presence) isn't necessarily IS territory, guess which country in its vicinity that starts in L is an IS state has a sphere of influence.

How Tunisia Became a Top Source of ISIS Recruits - WSJ
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Several children among the dead. Fcuk.

They should've placed some spike strips or similar devices along the barricaded road. And why weren't there any police stationed there?

Then again, everything is obvious in hindsight. Who could've expected this...
    The Swiss, British and eastern European people have foresight. Hollande and the EU ruling party don't and still refuse to see it.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    grabe na nangyayari ano kaya mga tumatakbo sa isip ng mga yan at nagagawa nila ang ganyan.galit kaya sa gobyerno ang dahilan?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gingrich also said Thursday that calling Islam a "religion of peace" is "bologna."

"I fully expect by tomorrow morning that President Obama will have rediscovered his left-wing roots and will give a press conference in which he'll explain that the problem is too many trucks," Gingrich said. "If only we had truck regulation, then we wouldn't have problems like Nice because it is trucks that are dangerous. I mean that's the exact analog to Orlando and just tells you how nuts the left wing in America is."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    grabe na nangyayari ano kaya mga tumatakbo sa isip ng mga yan at nagagawa nila ang ganyan.galit kaya sa gobyerno ang dahilan?
    Brad pag galit ka sa gobyerno, mass murder ba ang ginagawa?

Ever seen the 9/11 videos? Airplanes downing the wtc towers?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Somebody shared a link with me regarding the attacks..i'm not that familiar about the website it's on, so i'm hesitant to share it here...but, take another look at the windshield.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Brad pag galit ka sa gobyerno, mass murder ba ang ginagawa?

Ever seen the 9/11 videos? Airplanes downing the wtc towers?
    eh ano nga ba ang pakay ng mga yan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Getting reports from Twitter that Nice airport is being evac'd, reason unknown.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast