New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Narinig ko lang sa balita eh nagpaputok at namaril, then inararo ng truck yung crowd, 70+ dead, 100+ injured.

Footage of the aftermath, warning, very graphic.
    Terrorist attack at Nice - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    France: One of the strictest countries with weapons in the hands of its own citizens.

No problem for terrorists to smuggle a truck load of guns and grenades. Because it's racist to suspect them for any misdemeanor.

This will continue.

Meanwhile, have you heard of any major attacks on switzerland?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    so why do terrorists love attacking france anyway?

because the whole country is a massive gun free zone. they have a naive belief that self defense is unneccessary for the masses.

meanwhile, an ISIS attack in Garland, Texas last year was foiled.

Curtis Culwell Center attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

because people ARE armed.

now, why aren't there any attacks on Swiss I asked. It's because the swiss militia closed their border and have even stationed tanks. It's a clear message: get the f*ck out of my turf.

so in the end, Marine Le Pen is vindicated once again and Holland is a total jackass for continuing his suicidal policies.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The driver of the lorry is a French national of Tunisian decent, not exactly a migrant from an ISIS controlled region. Also majority of the terrorists involved in the Paris and Belgium attacks were also French or Belgian nationals.
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 15th, 2016 at 03:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    84 na patay.
    panibagong style ng atake. truck na ginamit.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    84 na patay.
    Heard on the news that the street is closed and no vehicle was allowed during the celebration. Kung may barrier man sila, like patrol cars, baka magaang or may butas.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Reports say that the truck was loaded with guns, explosives, and grenades.

Despite the massive casualties, something tells me this wasn't their original plan. The driver could have been en route to meet up with other terrorists, who will use the guns/explosives on an even more massive killing spree. They could have timed it in sync with the fireworks display as a cover for the gunfire/explosions.
    Last edited by badkuk; July 15th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    84 na patay.
    It was used long before. The US Marine and French Paratroop Barracks in Beirut back in 1983 were blown away using truck bombs that plowed thru the perimeter defenses. 300 servicemen lost their lives on the attack.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The driver of the lorry is a French national of Tunisian decent, not exactly a migrant from an ISIS controlled region. Also majority of the terrorists involved in the Paris and Belgium attacks were also French or Belgian nationals.
    but the keyword here is smuggling a huge stash of armaments.

Reports say that the truck was loaded with guns, explosives, and grenades.

Despite the massive casualties, something tells me this wasn't their original plan. The driver could have been en route to meet up with other terrorists, who will use the guns/explosives on an even more massive killing spree. They could have timed it in sync with the fireworks display as a cover for the gunfire/explosions.
    on the other hand, there was also a simultaneous fire in Paris. coincidence?
    Last edited by safeorigin; July 15th, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Frexit na ba?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast