New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord
    Is this bitch still around?
    Yes master. I guess your grand plan to eradicate, mutilate, extinguish the B**** did not work after all.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    what a freakin joke...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Niwala pa sana ako if she said, she regret giving birth to her favorite daughter KRIS! sorry mrs.Aquino you are turning into a political clown! sayang ka.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mrs. Aquino is living in the past, saying that she helped remove Erap is going to incriminate herself with that statement. She is not the people's will, having her loyal elitist horde playing with power, she is no saint herself, she is not the Filipino People. The Filipino People elected Erap and she and others like her have no business in removing him in the first place. Now she is afraid of the monster they created, the little shedevil with no conscience, go stew in your own juices, its your making anyway. Any hope for us would be to restore the duly elected president before he was deposed by a horde of self serving mob.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im memory of ninoy, i respect cory, siya ng reyna ng people power, however lahat naman me pros n cons,pros - naging democratic ang pinas cons - naging sobra ang pagiging democratic, i would rather have ferdinand marcos and imelda back rather than any other

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    The opposition today can learn something from Cory's assumption to power back in 1986: THERE MUST ONLY BE ONE OPPOSITION LEADER who is ready to take over in case the present government collapses.

Who is that opposition leader TODAY who is ready to take over?

The opposition is in a very delicate predicament because several factions have vested interests, and they all have different opposition leaders.

There is a saying: UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

In this case, the opposition fell. And you already know the reason why.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    PICTURE THIS: Susan Roces, Cory Aquino + Imelda Marcos..wow I cant wait to see this picture! whats the title if mother lily will make this into a movie?
    1.Tres Biyudas
    2.Political halo halo
    3.Adios Filipinas

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    haayy naku buti pa wag kayo manood ng tv, sila lang nagkakagulo mapayapa naman ang buong pinas

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    natural born leaders dont regret.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom
    PICTURE THIS: Susan Roces, Cory Aquino + Imelda Marcos..wow I cant wait to see this picture! whats the title if mother lily will make this into a movie?
    1.Tres Biyudas
    2.Political halo halo
    3.Adios Filipinas
    Rock a bye baby, tatlo ang mommy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Aquino regrets backing Arroyo